✅ Solved Question about lucky patcher...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,847 happy users since 2014.
Register

Purrsia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have been trying to download the Bermuda Island Adventures and run the Lucky Patcher on and off for over a week now. I got the game downloaded with SAI then I use the Lucky Patcher (the newest version). I have followed the directions on here and on luckypatcher.com. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite tablet. I was able to play the game with the patcher one day before it was updated and I haven't been able to play it since. On the LP page it doesn't say anything about running an uninstall and install button...just to uninstall manually. But, I think its on this site that it says to use the uninstall/install button, which I've not come across since the game was updated. I'm sure this is much more easier than I'm making it. If someone could walk me through it, I would appreciate it very much! Thank you in advance!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Attach the Google play store link of the game.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello @Purrsia ,
Sorry for the delay. This games works perfectly with LP. So you can follow this tutorial.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
is this question answered now? say so and i'll move it to the solved section then

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
This question has been answered, therefore this thread will be moved to the answered questions section.