💬 Review Radius

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,052 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Radius

1628967140982.jpeg

A man wakes from a car crash with no memory of who he is. Soon he realises that everyone who comes within a certain distance of him dies.

Review:
Today i am going to be reviewing a Canadian thriller science fiction film called Radius which was released in 2017. WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD. The movie opens with a storm then a car crash and in that car crash man regains his consciousness. He walks down the road until he comes near a town, but before he reaches the town, he notices a car approaching him and almost hit him, the car swivers on the path and the man runs toward the vehicle to check on the driver but finds a female driver dead. He takes her phone and dials 911 to get an ambulance, the operator asks the man's name, but he can't remember so he checks his wallet and see that he has a driver license but he has no name. He continues down the road until he enters a restaurant where he finds all the diners dead, suddenly a van crashes outside and that the man is revealed to be dead too. The man tears his sleeve and uses it as a mask, he grabs a map from the restaurant and continues moving on. Later he finds a house which he thinks is house, he breaks in, takes a shower and sleeps the night. The next morning the man (liam) hears a voice in the fields, he tells the man to leave because its not safe to stay outside, the man can't hear him so he shows him a message he had written a board, as the man walks over to the house, he collapses dead in a ditch. Liam starts to write down the occurrences and as he is writing a crow is disturbing him with its voice, liam goes outside to shoo the crow but as soon as he comes near the crow, it falls dead. Is it possible he is the center of the strange occurrence?.

Would you recommend this to other users? The movie must be watched, i myself watched it more than 5 times and even bought as a DVD to keep it.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: