Mod apk Ranch Adventures: Amazing Match 3 v7.0 Unlimited Gems & No Cheat Detection (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Ranch Adventures: Amazing Match 3 v7.0 Unlimited Gems & No Cheat Detection (New)

Name of the game: Ranch Adventures: Amazing Match 3

Version: v7.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Ranch adventures: Amazing match 3 - match fruits and vegetables. Make lines from 3 and more objects of the same type. Get prizes and rewards. In this Android game, you can create your dream cottage and arrange it as your like. For the construction of various buildings, garden care and buying jewelry, you will need coins. You can earn coins by means of completing levels. Swap the fruits and plants, try to make the longest lines of identical plants. Apply power-ups and set records.

Features of Ranch adventures: Amazing match 3 for Android:

• Bright and colorful graphics
    • Over 1000 exciting levels
    • Nice bonuses and power-ups
    • Beautiful locations

Download now the MOD APK of Ranch adventures: Amazing match 3 for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.happygames.ranchadventures
    MOD Features:
    • Unlimited Gems
    • No Cheat Detection

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 18 times

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I installed it but it says that I need to update the game. Is this the newest update?

Darkaddict25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I installed it but it says that I need to update the game. Is this the newest update?
    Just checked. It says the samething. It worked fine last night. It appears an update happened today.

Skyjamb

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Needs update, 7.1 Game won't run unless you update.

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I paid for this game without playing it. Do I have to pay for it again once it is updated?

Skyjamb

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Version 7.2 is out on the play store.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User