ranking rewards

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,252 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
give us rewards when ranking for example below
lurker - 5sb
apprentice - 10sb
etc.
just to motivate them be active or just active or idk maybe a good suggestion for me or not. (bad grammar)

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @Kellanoa,
Thank you for your suggestion. We are looking for new ways to improve the forum every day in order to keep, and attract new members. Sbenny was built on the foundation of a community where members interact and get to know each other better. This is why we are frequently adding new topics/features. Although we don't mind the lurkers, giving them 5 SB Points to be a lurker won't encourage them to participate more.

As far as your other suggestion, I'm not sure if you are aware, but members gain and loose their rankings every day. If you don't meet the criteria for the "Active User" status every day, you lose it until you are active again. The same goes with the eBook releaser badge. Also, if for some reason you receive a warning, you lose all your badges and have to earn them to get them back. If we give a member a reward for being an apprentice and they lose it, they will get it back and then we'd have to give them the reward twice. This is not fair for those that stay active and/or don't get warnings, because they will only receive the reward once.

There are many ways to earn SB points here. For example: watching ads will earn you quick SB Points in a matter of minutes. Rewards are given for filling some eBook requests and it only takes a couple of minutes to upload it and fill out the form. You can also receive SB Points for making reviews on mods, eBooks, movies etc.

Please read the thread How to get SB Points at sbenny.com for more ways to earn SB Points.

Kind regards,
Yoda

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
close this thread it was pointless at all that makes sense while mine was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.