Realme 9i 5G practical

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,084 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Realme launched the 9i in January and followed the 5G version last week. It has Soulful Blue, Rocking Black, and Metallica Gold color options, but Realme is currently only selling the latter two models, with the blue variant coming at a later date. We had a chance to spend some time with the Metallica Gold version, so here are our first-hand impressions.

The Realme 9i 5G comes in a yellow-colored box similar to its 4G counterpart, including a protective case, a SIM card eject tool, a USB-C cable, an 18W power supply, and some papers.

Realme 9i 5G practical

The Realme 9i 5G is built around a 6.6 “FullHD + LCD protected by Panda Glass. Realme advertises 400 nits of brightness for the panel, which is 80 nits less than the 4G model, but the company told us that the actual peak brightness will reach around 600-700 nits in bright conditions.

Realme 9i 5G practical

The 9i 5G’s display features a touch sample rate of 180Hz and a screen refresh rate of 90Hz. However, you can set it to 60Hz to save battery or leave it in Auto mode to allow the algorithm to Realme to dynamically adjust the refresh rate depending on the app you are using.

The post continues on our Blog: Realme 9i 5G practical

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!