Realme C33 will arrive on September 6, design and key specs revealed

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The Realme Watch 3 Pro which was supposed to be unveiled on August 18 along with the 9i 5G will be introduced on September 6. But this won’t be the only product Realme will unveil next Tuesday as the company announced today that it will also launch the C33 on September 6.

However, it appears that both products will have different events as the C33 event will start at 12:00 IST, while the Watch 3 Pro event will start at 12:30 IST. Realme events usually start at 12:30 local time in India, so it is likely that the company will introduce the C33 in multiple markets at the same time such as the 9i 5G.

A new experience awaits us.

Get ready for #NayeZamaneKaEntertainment with the all new # realmeC33out on 6 September, at 12:00, on our official channels.

To find out more: Realme C33 Coming Soon F32ede Store Online - Buy Realme C33 Coming Soon F32ede Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com pic.twitter.com/IMM9h6ULuM

– realme (@realmeIndia) September 3, 2022
That said, while Realme hasn’t detailed the C33’s spec sheet yet, the company has revealed the smartphone’s design and key specs. Realme is advertising the C33 as “Naye Zamane Ka Entertainment”, and it actually looks like the 9i 5G with two rear cameras instead of three.

The post continues on our Blog: Realme C33 will arrive on September 6, design and key specs revealed

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!