Realme Narzo 50i Prime debuts in India, sales begin on September 22nd

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,943 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The Realme Narzo 50i Prime presented in June debuted today in India. It is available in dark blue and mint green colors and has two memory options: 3GB / 32GB and 4GB / 64GB, priced at INR7,999 ($ 101 / € 99) and INR8,999 ($) respectively. 114 / € 112). It goes on sale from September 23 via Realme’s official website, Amazon.in and major channels, but Amazon Prime customers can purchase the Narzo 50i Prime starting September 22 from the online retailer.

The Realme Narzo 50i Prime is powered by the Unisoc T612 SoC and runs the Android 11 based Realme UI R Edition out of the box. It’s built around a 6.5 “HD + LCD with a 5MP selfie camera notch. On the back, it has a single main camera that uses an 8MP sensor.

Realme Narzo 50i Prime

Realme Narzo 50i Prime

Realme Narzo 50i Prime

The Narzo 50i Prime is always up and running with a 5,000mAh battery that charges via a microUSB port up to 10W. The smartphone is equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack and features a triple card slot ( 2 SIM + 1 microSD).

The post continues on our Blog: Realme Narzo 50i Prime debuts in India, sales begin on September 22nd

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!