💬 Review Realme X7 Max (12 GB ram, 256 GB storage, dimensity 1200) by FoxInFlames

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,265 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Realme X7 Max (12 GB ram, 256 GB storage, dimensity 1200)

images (2).jpeg

Description
A device with 12 GB ram, 256 GB storage, a flagship processor, and a 4500 mAh battery coupled with a 64 Mp camera (and two more), in around 410 USD, what's not to like?

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Everything! Charge it to 100% and it'll easily last for a day (for moderate 3-4 hour gaming included), and a 120Hz screen is very uncommon, along with the 360Hz touch sampling, smoothness overloaded, that, with a dimensity 1200 (the fastest processor mediatek made yet, ranked in the top 10 fastest processors (6th, if I ain't wrong) for mobiles), 12 GB of ram, and 256 GB of storage. This is undoubtedly a flagship device in a mid range price, you can easily play many games without any lag whatsoever. Here are some of my preferred settings. What's more, it's 5G!
1. Gta San Andreas :- max graphics, it's very easy for the phone to handle this.
2. Gta vice city:- max, same story
3. Gta III :- max, again
4. PUBG mobile :- HDR, along with extreme framerate, you won't need Ultra HD resolution because it won't do any good (the screen is 1080p, 4k don't look much more beautiful) and it'll cap it's framerate to 40 fps. Some people play with smooth graphics and 90 fps as well.
5. Call of duty mobile :- high+ 60 fps (again, it won't let me reach 60 fps and cap it to 40 if I shift it to very high).
6. Shadow fight 4 :- ultra, no lags, no nothing, 60 fps.

All of these, with no heating issues.

Camera has AI, so, it captures really mind-blowing details. Like, take a pic of a flower, and it'll be a very nicely detailed pic.

Display, the usual 6+ inch, with a 20:9 widescreen display, nothing much to say size-wise, the high touch sampling makes for easy character control and camera movement.

Battery, 4500 mAh, enough for a day and a little more, it also has a 50W superdart charging, from personal experience, 37%, charger applied, gone to shave my beard, came back in 5-10 minutes, 72%. Really fast.

Things I don't like
The only (slight) problem is the in-display fingerprint sensor, while it does the job, sometimes it'll not recognise it, and you have to use your whole thumb instead of the edges, like I said, it isn't much of a problem. :)

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Will recommend, in short, if you don't mind the company much (don't stick to apple, samsung etc.), it's your dream phone in a bearable price.