reddit is fun golden platinum (unofficial) (Paid) 4.9.11 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name of the app: reddit is fun golden platinum (unofficial) (Paid)

Version: 4.9.11

Updated or New release? New

Root needed? No.

Internet required to use this App? Yes.

App Description:
reddit is fun, commonly abbreviated RIF, gives you a fast and intuitive interface to reddit.com.

"reddit is fun golden platinum" is ad-free.

TABLET and phone optimized, and with WIDGET. And Moderator features!

Cross-device HISTORY SYNC via synccit.com!
Set it up in Menu->Settings->Synccit

Your settings from the lite version will be copied over.
Install golden platinum and launch it once, before uninstalling the lite version.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation
MOD Features:
1. Ads Disabled
2. Analytics Disabled

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Bubblegump30

Download Links:

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

its ok I did fill it but just hadn't posted yet . I was finishing up the others that I had for this mornings portion of my list, I actually logged on just now to start posting when I saw his tag lol..
no worries it wasn't too much time on it really anyways. Im grateful when ppl like to help.

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
so THANK YOU @BubbleGump30 !! I'm very grateful for you help.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

its ok I did fill it but just hadn't posted yet . I was finishing up the others that I had for this mornings portion of my list, I actually logged on just now to start posting when I saw his tag lol..
no worries it wasn't too much time on it really anyways. Im grateful when ppl like to help.

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
so THANK YOU @BubbleGump30 !! I'm very grateful for you help.
Wow! @SusieQ Mam just for curiosity's sake can you send me the apk you made... I would love that <3<3

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's what I'm here for is to help people out with the stuff I can do and I'm still learning day by day with modding with IDA and Hex
Post automatically merged:

Wow! @SusieQ Mam just for curiosity's sake can you send me the apk you made... I would love that <3<3
There's no difference in my app then hers lol apk is a apk I not gonna put something in a apk what to ruin my reputation on sbenny.com why would I steal something that's not even worth stealing lol

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's what I'm here for is to help people out with the stuff I can do and I'm still learning day by day with modding with IDA and Hex
Post automatically merged:

There's no difference in my app then hers lol apk is a apk I not gonna put something in a apk what to ruin my reputation on sbenny.com why would I steal something that's not even worth stealing lol
No no @BubbleGump30 please dont misunderstand me.. I dint mean that in any wrong way? Look in fact I am using yours and am very happy too... I just wanted it because she had done it.. thats all as i am her huge fan and she has done so much for me

Please I dint mean to offend you at all

Ayynaan E Moose

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I use this app daily and hate the frequent ad cubes, thank you so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.