✅ Solved Reimbursement for old nsfw games bought with points

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I decided to look back at my unlocked content because I figured I'd want to replay something and noticed a couple NSFW games I bought with points ( presumably some games only ask for likes) and downloaded long ago it was never removed from my unlocked content so I clicked on a couple and it says nsfw games are only for pro members. I know you have to keep repaying for games each time their updated but if you choose to redownload any old sfw game you paid for you'll be allowed to. Even if the game itself tells you "hey a newer version is out we won't run anymore" ( which isn't the case with hosted games) so reimbursing old nsfw purchases for non pro members and removing it from their content or unlocking those games for them seems fair. And at the very least even if there's no reimbursement removing it from unlocked content would be helpful.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You're right on this. If you previously unlocked it, it should keep being unlocked. I'll look into it and see if I can make a script to let you download them :)