Mod apk Reimei no Gakuen [BxG/Otome] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,633 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reimei no Gakuen [BxG/Otome] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Reimei no Gakuen

Version: 1.2

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

STORY

The world is full of mysteries and secrets.

In the shadows, beyond what ordinary people can see, demons, witches and other supernatural beings live and fight.

But on a night 20 years ago, the balance of this world was offset. The happenings of that night are unknown to this day. Until today, no one knew what truly happened that night. The only sign, one that even normal humans could sense, was the 'Hoshi no Ame': a rain of colorful stars all around the world. Since then, there have been several mysterious occurrences that even supernatural beings could not explain.

One of these occurrences is the appearance of the Shin.
The Shin is a mysterious special ability granted to a few human children who were born in the past 20 years. However, this power comes at the cost of great misfortune, bringing danger to the bearer and those around them. Because of this several tragedies happened.

Now the surviving children are gathering in one place to finally reveal the truth: Aurora Academy.

NOTE: I actually quite recommend the game, I was a little aprehensive at first because the sprite art didn't match my usual taste, but the story and characters are worth it (and the cg art is more in my tastes ig, so it might be more yours too)

FEATURES

Genres: Fantasy, romance, school life, mystery, comedy, action
Rate: 13+, for violence/blood and suggestive themes
Screensize: 1920x1080
Languages: English

The full game contains:
  • 14 Possible Endings (2 endings per love interest, 2 for the common route)
  • 60+ hours of game content with branching paths
  • 6 characters to romance
  • 15+ side characters
  • Partly original soundtrack
  • 25+ Backgrounds (several versions as the story takes up a year)
  • 65+ Illustrations

❅CHARACTERS

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 73 times

Last edited: