✅ Solved Rejected requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,884 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
On principles terms, I would say no, since you committed to it with the clear possiblity of it not being full-filled.
Unlike purchasing mods where both you and the modder expect it to work, thus it's called "Request".

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know I have been reading a lot about this and how to get a refund bro 100 SB points(may be a little more don't remember much) is kinda lot for me it takes me 3 days to get it 🙂so I thought if there was way to get a refund it would be great

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I know I have been reading a lot about this and how to get a refund bro 100 SB points(may be a little more don't remember much) is kinda lot for me it takes me 3 days to get it 🙂so I thought if there was way to get a refund it would be great
Request not get easily rejected . Unless it's 6months old . And if you are active and contribute here like 6 months SB points will be nothing for you. I mean you will get used to with SB points really well and earning it will be very easy.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Sorry, its not possible but all is explained in this thread:
So basically, when you submit a request, you automatically agree to this term.

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!