SNES ROM Ren and Stimpy - Buckaroos

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Ren and Stimpy - Buckaroos

1630506300504.png

Description: Oh, hi kids!

I'm so excited about my new invention - the Gametron 5000 Moneymaker. It pays you money for playing video games - the more you play, the more you make.

The first game is... let's see... Space Madness. Oh my, Space Commander Hoek has come down with Space Madness, and his spaceship is going to smash into the Earth! Luckily brave Space Cadet Stimpy (that's me!) is there to save the whole planet!

The next game is Out West, where Three-Fingered Hoek and his faithful sidesaddle, Stimpy the Kid (that's me again!) make their way through a dangerous frontier town to find Mr. Horse and... uh... borrow him.

And that's not it - heavens, no! The final game is Robin Hoek of Logwood Forest, where Robin robs from the rich, gives to the poor, and rescues the bea-u-ti-ful Maid Moron from atop yon castle...

Oh Reeennnn... are you ready to make oodles of money?

Money? Don't just stand there, man! Let's get playing!

Installation Instructions: Organize and Play! (Use a SNES Emulator to play this game)

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!