SNES ROM Ren and Stimpy - Veediots

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,924 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Ren and Stimpy - Veediots

1630506373815.png

Description: Help! We're trapped in our own T.V. show!

Stimpy and I, we can't take it anymore, man! We've decided to bust out of this two-bit tube and into the real world, but we need your help! It goes like this...

First, in The Boy Who Cried Rat, Stimpy is trying his hand at being a mousecatcher... and the mouse, pf course, it is I in disguise! Man, I just hope that eediot doesn't eat me by mistake..

Then, In The Army, I'm behind enemy lines, and up to my earbones in all sorts of bad guys. Jeez! Who wrote this episode, anyway?

In Stimpy's Invention, that feline friend of mine is putting together something in his crazy laboratory. Hmm... looks like a hat...

Finally, in Marooned, Space Cadet Stimpy has gotten himself lost and digested in the furthest reaches of the galaxy! Deesgusting!

Oh, yeah, everyone else is trapped in here, too: Mister Horse, Space Cabbages, Muddy Mudskipper, and even Powdered Toast Man, man! So grab those controls and get us out of here!

Installation Instructions: Organize and Play! (Use a SNES Emulator to play this game)

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Samhain

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks again for a game from my childhood.