✅ Solved Requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
So lets say that theres a request for game A to have its coins modded as basic currency but not gems as its premium currency. If I mod game A with only its gems modded but assuming that you can trade gems for coins, does it still be eligible for a reward?

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Practically you are eligible...... But recently I have seen a request where the user said he wanted coins to be modded not the gems bcoz the game will become boring if the gems are modded so in such case you can provide 2 version if you can of course

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
So it doesnt have to be exactly that mod they request as long as the other value it modded can change the value of the value that was originally requested?

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Yes it is upto the user how he wants to use the gems if he only wants unlimited money he can trade it with gems. So yeah you are practically fulfilling the request. But better wait for a Staff member to answer

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, you're not really wrong, but let's just wait for @Gourov for his answer, he knows best
Post automatically merged:

And @Daniel 's answer would be appreciated too

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The answer is yes. Basically you can apply for request rewards for any mods no matter what user asked (unless they insists).

For a example , Let's say Choice Interactive Stories game. User requested Keys and Gems but both are serve sided . So you modded free premium choices and stuffs so users no longer need gems but key is still unmoddable in any way. In this case , you can claim and will get the full reward.

Also keep in mind if your mod is not exactly what user requested , you of course can claim the reward but the reward might varies and request might not be closed in some cases. Hope it helps.

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Thank you for answering my question!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Since the question is answered, I'll move the thread to the solved questions section now.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask :)