Reset phone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,459 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

paniK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi , i just reseted my phone and after i install all my apps , now 2 games i purchased told me i can use it on only 2 device , but i have same device , was just reseted from factory (used to much flash memory) , if need i can make proof is the same phone

meirnn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Try remove/outlog the device before factory reset here
maybe it can help but im not sure

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
attach the link of that two games please.

CaesarCzech

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Slow down and use longer sentences we will not be able to glean anything from what you posted we need more info, try describing the process exactly as well what you done before it, basically describe about 10 minutes before the problem and then describe what exactly you done and what is the problem that is appearing and what you need to be done ie what you want to be done and towards what you want to be guided.

paniK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
attach the link of that two games please.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Oh forgot to Inform you. I talked with the admin . He said even like "if he resets his one phone (unlikely that will change his device IMEI , which will count as different device) he still has another try left." So he disagrees to reset your license. You better wait for next update of those games when your license will reset automatically.

paniK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
from when , if i reset my phone , my IMEI will change? is same IMEI , same phone , same accounts in that phone , was just reseted :( licence should be on HDD id or real IMEI , in that case if i reset my phone i still have licence , thanks for answer...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
from when , if i reset my phone , my IMEI will change? is same IMEI , same phone , same accounts in that phone , was just reseted :( licence should be on HDD id or real IMEI , in that case if i reset my phone i still have licence , thanks for answer...
Sorry If I unable to explain correctly. He said even if you reset your phone your license will be not count it as a different device until you change your IMEI . And even your IMEI changes and license counts increases you should still have another chances left.

paniK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
second licence is on my sister phone , thats why i post it here

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
second licence is on my sister phone , thats why i post it here
Unfortunately I can't help now. Because you didn't provide full information earlier. Either you can open your sister an account from her device and buy again from that account or wait for the update.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

Is this issue solved?

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi again,
I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.