LP mod apk Restaurant Fever : Cooking game v 4.6 mod apk with free purchases - Rubies and much more

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,388 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Restaurant Fever: Cooking Game v 4.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: AnnaEnea
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 7 times

• Are you a fan of cooking games and kitchen chef food games?
    Become a time management master in this addictive cooking game!

Do you want to master cooking and baking skills while managing time in fast free restaurant chef cooking games? Then check out Restaurant Craze: Chef Cooking Games, now brought to you by *Tiny Kraken Studios*!

Master chef skills in wacky cooking restaurant games. Enjoy crazy cooking frenzy and fever game and serve your customers delicious cooking orders on time.

Prepare, cook and serve food and drinks while having fun in the addictive Cooking Fever Cooking Games 2020!

Restaurant Fever: Craze Restaurant Chef Cooking Games 2020 features:

- Easy to play quick restaurant cooking games for free!
    - Tap to cook, get ready to serve food and drinks.
    - Earn coins and rewards by serving customers in new cooking games for free.
    - Serve in correct order and fast in chef restaurant games
    - Update and decorate kitchen fever food restaurant games.
    - Various delicious recipes to cook in Food Craze games
    - Own multiple cooking restaurants like a crazy chef
    - Collect daily bonuses while visiting your crazy chef cooking kitchen fever games. Restaurant Fever: Cooking Game APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Simulation, Time management, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Offline apps.
    - Free to play multiple levels of new restaurant cooking games for free
    - Professional cooking simulation - fry, boil, steam, grill, bake. Being a hacked app, you might think Restaurant Fever: Cooking Game is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! Restaurant Fever: Cooking Game APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you.

So don't waste your time, download chef chef restaurant mania and start cooking simulation and bake different breakfast lunch dinner in your own crazy restaurant mania in new crazy chef restaurant games!

Hundreds of exciting and challenging cooking games with levels so you don't get bored in time management cooking games!
    Enjoy these new offline cooking restaurant games on Android that will make you addicted. Chef so crazy, let's cook delicious food!

Crazy Chef Restaurant Craze Cooking Games for Girls Modes:
    Fast food hamburger cooking game mode
    Donut bakery and Rush cooking games
    Sushi preparation kitchen fever mode
    Breakfast Cooking Café Madness 2020
    Pizzeria mode and more!

Download Craze fast food restaurant cooking games now and start your master chef restaurant cooking games journey - also don't forget to leave a review if you like Worldwide Restaurant Fever: Craze Restaurant Chef Cooking Games 2020! This free chef cooking game is made for all foodies to play with their crazy cooking skills.

Cooking food madness and serving drinks has never been so much fun in Cooking Buffet: Chef Cooking Games & Food Games where you manage your own cooking restaurant like a professional professional chef.
    Ready to play? Download now Restaurant Fever: Cooking Game APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free purchases - Gems and much more

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinykraken.kitchen.cooking.games

Downloaded 11 times

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I need help. For some reason this mod isn't working for me at all. When I try to shop the prices aren't listed only 3 blinking dots. When I click on them to make a purchase but nothing happens. It doesn't redirect to Lucky Patcher . I have Lucky Patcher and it's up to date. It also have SAI installed in my phone. What I am doing wrong? Screenshot_20220730-164639_Bermuda Adventures.jpg

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I need help. For some reason this mod isn't working for me at all. When I try to shop the prices aren't listed only 3 blinking dots. When I click on them to make a purchase but nothing happens. It doesn't redirect to Lucky Patcher . I have Lucky Patcher and it's up to date. It also have SAI installed in my phone. What I am doing wrong?View attachment 90125

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I need help. For some reason this mod isn't working for me at all. When I try to shop the prices aren't listed only 3 blinking dots. When I click on them to make a purchase but nothing happens. It doesn't redirect to Lucky Patcher . I have Lucky Patcher and it's up to date. It also have SAI installed in my phone. What I am doing wrong?View attachment 90125
You must have a play games account

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Google play games account? I've tried to sign in with Google to save progress and nothing happened. It's still the same. The description for this game mentioned nothing about apply games account. It only mentioned SAI and Lucky Patcher .

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Google play games account? I've tried to sign in with Google to save progress and nothing happened. It's still the same. The description for this game mentioned nothing about apply games account. It only mentioned SAI and Lucky Patcher.
in all phones there is google play games, with mod games you need to shop for free, many games connect there ,You have to create your account and set up access all games with this account and see that it works for you as you could see in the video free purchases works

Attachments

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I've had one of these account since play games begin. For some reason this game doesn't show up there. I found it on another site without these extra steps. Just download and it works. This is the 1st time I've ever heard of doing all this for a mod to work. I've been a sbenny member for years.

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
@AnnaEnea Tested this app and this is really odd.

I installed your copy on my Android 12 tablet with LP 10.2.4. The game installed fine but IAP emulation did not work. There was no response at all when trying to purchase items. When I tried repatching it with LP, I got an error message about not being able to find any patterns.

Then I tried installing your copy on Bluestacks. That failed to even install, saying there was a package problem.

So I downloaded a copy from GP on Bluestacks (also with LP 10.2.4) and patched it to use the IAP proxy. That worked fine, and it found 5 of the patterns. But when I exported it from Bluestacks and tested it on my tablet, I ran into the same problem - game installed fine but the IAP emulation feature didn't work. When I tried repatching again with LP I got the same error I got when I tried it with your copy.

So yes, the game can be exploited by Lucky Patcher, but something in the export process must be screwing it up.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Closing the thread until the error can be fixed.

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restaurant Fever : Cooking game v 4.6 mod apk with free purchases - Rubies and much more was released by AnnaEnea and 731 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.