Mod apk Reverso Translation Dictionary v7.9.0 Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name  Of  The  App
Reverso Translation Dictionary v7.9.0 Mod

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softissimo.reverso.context
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? No

Mod  Features

Premium Purchases Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Translate and learn millions of words and expressions in Spanish, French, etc.
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
The best way to translate and learn millions of words and expressions.  Contains a huge database of real-life examples and a powerful linguistic search engine. Includes pronunciation, phrasebook, flashcards and more. Effective and educational. Free and already available in Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, Polish, German, Dutch, ...
______
Just type or say what you want to translate and the results appear in the blink of an eye: the most relevant translations, followed by examples of use, extracted from documents translated by professionals: websites, official documents, movie dialogs, newspaper articles, product descriptions.

You will then be able to save you searches and your preferred examples in your phrasebook, learn new words and expressions through flashcards. If you register, your latest searches will also be available on Reverso Context web site on all your devices.

It provides you everything that a large bilingual dictionary does + has more content and more features : contains specialized terminology for business, finance, medical or technical, more idioms, conjugated forms, reverse translations.

With the simplicity and the power of a search engine and the completeness of several full-size dictionaries combined, Reverso Context provides you relevant translations and examples in context for virtually any word or expression. 

Thanks to its user-friendly design, Reverso Context is suitable for beginners and professionals alike. It's powerful, fun to use, educational and free.

* Instant translation in 11 languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew.
* Examples of use in context (original text and translated text, with searched term and its translations highlighted) extracted from our database, composed of hundreds of millions of indexed words.
* Vocabulary lists based on your personal selection of examples and translations, available offline.
* Natural pronunciation of complete example sentences.
* One click to see reverse translations, frequency details, definitions or conjugation when applicable.
* Search history, available offline and available on Reverso Context website if you register (free)
* Suggestions: words and expressions will be suggested to you as you type.
* Share instantly your findings via email or through social media.
* Flashcards to help you memorize the words or phrases searched or discover new ones.

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

My

Friends

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE
24.5mb

Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support a small donation is greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

Downloaded 66 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Reverso Translation Dictionary v7.9.0 Mod was released by SusieQ and 4759 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.