Review Games and eBooks, and earn SB Cash, too!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,307 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi all, it's been at least a week I didn't bother you all with my annoying news, right? :p

Hehe, jokes apart, it's time to introduce two new sections (and two new ways of farming SB Points, as well):

Android Game Reviews & eBook Reviews!

Located respectively in the "Games" and in the "eBook" section, these new subforums can be used to share your opinion, feedback or review about some of the Games you played or eBook your read. If you're reviewing a game, you can either decide to review the gameplay of it or the mod features of it.
Also, don't force yourself into just writing a few lines of what you're going to review, but instead use images, paragraphs and even videos of what you're reviewing, try to make it your UNIQUE review, it'll be really worth it!

Please note I also introduced a new thread prefix (which will be applied by default in these 2 sections) called "[💬 Review]", hope you like it.

I cannot share with you how much you will be compensated, because the amount of SB Points you receive for each review is.. a secret! Can you find out the magic behind it?

You have currently no limits on the amount of games/eBooks you can review every day, but if we'll find out users will abuse this system by posting spammy threads just to farm SB Points, we'll swing our ban hammer or, for the luckiest, we'll just throw out a few warnings ;) so don't forget you're in a community and what you're doing here is helping others like we do, and you'll be fine :)

Quick Links
Game Reviews: https://forum.sbenny.com/forums/game-reviews.112/
eBook Reviews: https://forum.sbenny.com/forums/ebook-reviews.111/

As always, for any questions, feedbacks or ideas, don't hesitate to share them below.

Thanks for reading :)

Coming next: Emulators and Console games!

ReddDogg

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the new information it will be very useful
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the new information it will be very useful

dinucleicacid

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Scratch another one for getting free stuff by just doing something natural

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for continually improving our beloved forum, @Sbenny.. :)

I think it's a great idea. We will all be enticed to write games and book reviews because of the incentive.. 🙂 not only would it encourage members to be more active, but I think this will provide even more helpful reviews, walkthroughs and information for people who need/are looking for it (like me! :D) about different games and ebooks.

Will this feature be applicable for Apps and other parts of the forum as well? 😀 I think this will liven up other sections, threads and topics here.. 😀:nerdroid:
Post automatically merged:

just made my first Review. :D

I have a suggestion.. I think it would be more convenient if the Review option will be available in the original forum/thread instead of posting it separately in a different Section like what I did with my Game Review. After posting a reply in the original post, since there was no Review option (or it wasn't available) I copy pasted what I wrote from the original post to the thread I created under Game Reviews.

In my humble opinion though, some members may find it (**more**?) inconvenient or cumbersome to create a new thread under a separate topic (which is Game Reviews) instead of posting it under the original.

Won't it also be difficult to properly collate or classify posts from the same game/app/topic since they're not in the same category/thread? Won't it be easier to have the reviews be available under the same thread where we get the Mod from? :):D:nerdroid:

just a few thoughts, suggestions and/or ideas. :nerdroid::D apologies if my thoughts are a little confusing..

Last edited:

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes! A good way to promote apps, and also gain SB Points. The forum is expanding more - I can't wait to see more from Sbenny.com 😄

nba00225

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
很不錯,我支持你!!感謝您不斷改進我們敬愛的論壇:happydroid::happydroid::happydroid: