Romance games with a little spice ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

dfggb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
So I love playing romance games, especially interactive ones. Right now I'm mainly playing choices and lovelink for that. Unfortunately, there's only a tiny bit of spice coming from those. Does anyone have any recs for games that have " spicier " scenes " in them ?

Hopefully modded ones because I know with games like this there's always the good stuff behind a paywall.

Damnnn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't know if there's a mod but the app "Maybe" does have quite a lot of spicy stories, some are pretty focused on sex too

Mae Auditore

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Voltage has Court of Darkness.

The story is about a bunch of dudes fighting for your kiss. One of the character Fenn is more uh..sexual than the others.

Imo the story fits more of a teenager/ young adult.

Their best game is Samurai Ballad, but not as sexy as Court of Darkness.

If you haven't yet tried Tears Of Themis, you should.

Choices Stories You Play also have lots of sexy stories, very graphic in fact how they wrote the sex scenes.

Other than those i don't know any because i actually prefer less sex scenes and more stories 😅

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
I recommend 'is it love?', 'romance club' and gilded shadows 😊

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Have you tried Love Island? It has some spicy scenes, but beware, there's lots of drama!!! 😂😂😂

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
There are many romance stories with spice in them. If you like playing online visual-based games, you might want to try Kings Choice, though I don't recommend it because it's a pay-to-win game. When it comes to romance, you also might want to try the Obey Me Series. The game is a little blah for me because it's a game for girls, but my sister became addicted to it. If you like anime, you might enjoy the Obey Me Series.

Anchor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, is the "Is it love?" on Sbenny? I can't seem to find it >.<

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Go for "obey me", Arcana a mystical romance, is it love?

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Fashioning: Little Miss Lonesome.
Advice: Save up lots of times, you'll need it.

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Too hot to handle and too hot to handle 2 games from netflix. No idea if it's here on sbenny, but on androeed you can find a mod for it. Only downside is that you can't play it on emulators such as bluestacks and memu.
Next to that i would look to Episode - choose your story, Love Island (or now known as love villa: choose your story), Love Island 2, Winked: episode of romance (another game by nanobit) , Whispers: chapters of love

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Me Chat has some adequate spice I think. Also Winked.