Mod apk Rosetta Stone Learn Languages Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

NAME OF APPRosetta Stone Learn Languages Mod

No root needed
Online needed ?__Y/N
Version Number4.4.0

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.rosettastone.mobile.CoursePlayer
Mod Features
Premium in app purchases unlocked
ALL Languages unlocked [full]
No ads

Video Preview Of Mod

DESCRIPTION
Learn to speak Spanish, English, or one of 22 other languages.
Read HERE tap spoiler
Start speaking a new language on day one! Try your first lesson free.

Our app helps you learn your second language the way you learned your first, with an intuitive, immersive method that's as fun to use as it is effective.

Learn Spanish (Latin America or Spain), English (US or British), French, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Arabic, Dutch, Filipino (Tagalog), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Turkish, or Vietnamese.

Rosetta Stone’s Learn Languages app lets you learn a language anytime, anywhere through immersive, self-paced lessons that introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain's natural language learning ability. Our award-winning teaching methodology has been trusted by millions worldwide for 20+ years, including educational institutions and corporate clients.

Get talking. Develop useful and practical conversation skills based on everyday scenarios and events.

Sound like a native speaker. Our TruAccent™ speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you refine it, helping you speak more authentically.

Pick up where you left off. We allow you to sync between Android devices so you can practice your skills on both Android phones and tablets seamlessly.

Learn any time. No internet? No problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training. (Not yet available for Enterprise and Education learners.)

INSTRUCTIONS
Leave reply (thanks @SusieQ™ etc),link then becomes available to download
uninstall any previous versions,install apk below,open & enjoy !

Credit SusieQ™[me]
If you like my work and wanna show some love, you can buy me a cup of coffee via PayPal. Message me for info ( ❤Thanks❤ )

DOWNLOAD

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

ALTERNATIVE LINK

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
[/Hide][/Hide]

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you!
your welcome !

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you man
@Zuraidizulkifly1
I'm a GIRL but your welcome..