Mod apk Royal Alchemist (Android Port)(Error Fixed)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,479 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I haven't even played it yet, but my sister said it was good so why not leave a comment now? Cause i already know ill love this game HAHA ( me and my sister has the same taste in games )

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Im sad. The app doesn't want to download, i tried 3× and still wouldn't work 😭
Post automatically merged:

Can someone help me or explain?

Kahtie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know what browser you use, but try to download it with another one.

Kahtie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded it with Chrome and it went fine. As for changing the name, it's a little annoying, but you just have to delete the name first, then put another one. Lower the keyboard and try to remove the lady option, and in principle it stays in the game as a lady. If you leave the lady, stay as lord. I don't know if it's the full game but I'll give it a try. The original game has 700mb. 🤔

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years

Lilyavans

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Haven't played this game before, it looks pretty cool.thank you so much for Android porting .

abyssmage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
i spent some time on searching android version for this game and wasn't sure if i can find anything, and then...
here i come, finally finding this site, which i haven't seen ever. it's surprising that so many people are here for months and years-
oh well, i must return to the topic. long-time searching gave me bad expectations at first, but after reading for ~hour i've completely fallen in love with this novel. it's difficult to survive and to go through, yes, but hey, it's really a magnificient game. didn't know i'm going to love novels with parametres but here we go. the plot, the gameplay, the princes (and Marigold! maybe Ceridwell a little, too) are really good and enjoyable.
i'm very grateful to people who made it — and, of course, to those who made android version available. thank you very much, seriously.
and sorry for mistakes in text, i'm not on the same page with english.