Mod apk RPG Frane: Dragons' Odyssey Modded Save File

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

RPG Frane: Dragons' Odyssey 1.0.1g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 283 times

• Kunah, a boy from the fire dragon tribe is one day summoned by the god that reigns over the world above, Vanneth, and is told to bring Escude, a lost girl from the angel clan back to Vanneth. With his childhood friend, Riel, the daughter of the ice dragon chief, he follows after the missing girl and sets out for the vast world below the clouds only to find mysterious and fun adventures.

Take on enemies by making use of weapons and magic in different situation in quick-paced action battles! Explore dungeons, craft items, upgrade weapons, cook dishes and enjoy your quest with a variety of original and colorful characters awaiting during your adventure!

•    Root & Non Root.
    @RingAqui07 has tested it on Non Root and says it work fine. Thank you.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Modded Save Come With...

* Max Gold 999,999
    *All Premium Add-Ons Bought*
    * "HP/MP Restore Speed x3"
    * "Experience x3"
    * "Damage x2"
    * "Damage Received By 1/2"
    * "Gold Received x2"

!!!MODDERS NOTE - PLEASE READ !!!
    I uploaded the PAID APK in two forms. Untouched & LP Modded.
    NOTE!!! Both will probably fail the license check as most Kemco games do, even if you remove it.
    The first boss then becomes unbeatable, making the game unplayable. This is Kemcos way of pirate proofing their games. Usually Root users can bypass the fail and the game will load instead of crashing or force closing.
    Non Root users may not be able to play the game unless, they buy it or use a rooted android emulator.

I try to mod Kemco "Free" to play games, but if they don't have a Free version, I buy all Paid Kemco games and mod the save files for them. If you use my Paid APK, you will most likely need to use the save slot that starts after the first boss battle. After that the game plays normal.

If you bought this game yourself, my modded save will work with your paid version of this game.

If you have any issues, leave a comment and I'll do my best to help you.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1. Download one of the APK files if you don't already have this game.
    2. Run once, see if the game goes past the license check. If it fails, but allows you to continue your still good.
    3. Download the games extra data.
    4. Close game and make sure it is not running in the background.
    5. Download modded Save data and place it in "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/kemco.execreate.franedragonsodyssey/files" and overwrite the file there.
    6. Run the game again and select "Load"
    7. Save file 1 and 2 are pretty much the same, except for where you start off. "1" starts you near the beginning before the first battle. "2" starts you off after the first boss battle.
    8. Choose the save you want and enjoy.

I suggest starting a new game to see the story up to the point you arrive at the first town, then load one of the saves.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.franedragonsodyssey

Last edited:
Downloaded 307 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thanks! @Axiom Can You Please make this kind of mod for RPG Marenian Tavern Story?The One With Savd File. My handphone doesn't support Helium Backup.
This type of save mod can only be done if the save data is i the"Android/data" folder.
I believe RPG Marenian Story is on the root of the phone and requires a backup method to mod. Thats why i used Helium.

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Woot woot!!! Thanks for another one,im so excited to try this one

RPG Frane: Dragons' Odyssey Modded Save File was released by Axiom and 12128 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.