Rpg games with romance for android

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,897 happy users since 2014.
Register

markmatiu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope i posted this in the right area

But as the titles says

My all in one pc is sadly destroyed/broken. It usually had all old rpg/mmorpg/arpg/crpg games ranging from late 90s to early 2000s

Some of them were very diverse. A few of them had romance

Supprisingly baldurs gate is ported to pc and a few pc games on playstore.

I was looking for a rpg game that has romance. It also can be any genre outside of rpg as long as its for android

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
One word Kemco. Especially - Chrome Wolf. Try this one first then go for the rest. Tip - the older the game better the story.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Most Jrpg games in android has a romanced element inside the game but the remarkable one is final fantasy.

markmatiu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the reply although which final fantasy is that. Although i haven't played all of them on the playstore yet

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
final fantasy vii you can play it on both psp and ps1 maybe there is also a port on mobile idk.

if you are into final fantasy then you might want also to try games on pc such as the dragon age series the romance in that game is very cheesy.

And if you are not into pc then try harvest moon games or stardew valley itself.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Look as much as people people froth in their mouth for Final Fantasy VII, this ain't the game if your are looking for romance, like actual romance where both side reacts romantically to each other. The story & gameplay are great, but romance not so much. The emotion in Final Fantasy VII is sadness {the planet is dying and life is miserable}, loss {loss of people and things close to each of the characters Cloud - Zack & Aerith, Tifa - her Dad & her village, Barrett - his crew Jessie, Biggs & Wedge, Aerith - her actual mom who was used as a lab-rat & Zack, Vincent - Lucrecia, Cid - his wish to fly a ship, Red VII - his dad & Yuffie - her people are butchered mercilessly by Shinra to get their hands on Yutai's mako} & maturity {learning to live with their loss and moving ahead} not romance. Cloud is an emotionless wall of a character not only in this game but in every single game that he has appeared in.

If you want Final Fantasy games with romance then try Final Fantasy IV (Lead couple actually gets married and has a kid who is one of the protagonist in the sequel - Final Fantasy IV ~ The After years), Final Fantasy V (Lead couple actually gets married and their descendant a hundred years later also rises up to save the world in the sequel anime Final Fantasy ~ Legend of the Crystals), Final Fantasy VI (One of the lead female was a villain tries her best change her ways to get her crush's affection. Lots of stuff happen but at the end love wins.), Final Fantasy VIII (When this game came out, the developers put more attention to the story than to 3D Characters. So, download the remastered version of this one and enjoy one of the best romantic stories Square Enix had to offer. There are 2 romantic stories packed in 1 game.) & Final Fantasy X & its sequel Final Fantasy X-2 (The games in the series which are the symbol of star crossed romance. You must go through the walkthrough page of Final Fantasy X-2 religiously to do all the requirements to get the cannon ending to bring the dead male protagonist {who was confirmed to be spirit and died long ago} back to life.)

Last edited:

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
To be honest I never knew there were these kind of games for mobile.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Have you try Dragon Age series? if not try romance there is cheesy.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
To be honest I never knew there were these kind of games for mobile.
Dude, all the Legendary JRPG makers like NAMCO, Square Enix, Konami, SEGA & KEMCO have ported all their old & legendary DS, NES, SEGA Genesis & SEGA Saturn games in Android.
I never considered playing Android games before and disliked Subway Surfer, Temple Run & Candy Crush which were in everyone's phones.
But once I heard news of the JRPG game port to Android is starting that was it. I have now played installed & played almost all the Legendary JRPS out there in the play store.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yeah I never heard those RPG games, so I guess that's the thing. I also dislike those mainstream games.