Rules & Guidelines of the "SB Cash sold by users" section

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Welcome to a fresh new section for our community, which kind of brings back the old "SB Points Exchange" feature we used to have on our forum in the past, which let users exchange their SB Points with real money.

This time users will be able to sell their SB Points to other users rather than exchanging them back with the site, allowing cheaper prices compared to the official Purchase SB Points page.

Users who want to buy SB Points

• will find here a list of threads where users with a lot of SB Points can sell some of them;
• unlike the official Purchase SB Points page, they might find alternative payment methods in here (such as Google Pay or others);
• will make a guaranteed purchase, as each SB Points transaction will manually be handled by me (you'll send the payment to the seller, and I'll deduct SB Points from his account and send it to yours);
• will make the purchase via private conversation with me and the seller inside, to guarantee a fair and safe service;

Users who want to sell their SB Points

• need to be in the "Elite Mod Squad" group. More info here. If you lose the badge, your thread will be automatically deleted.
• must verify they have enough SB Points before starting a thread (2500 SB Points required to start a thread here, in order to prevent abuses and listings from users who do not hold enough SB Points for the sale);
• will be prompted a template to fill in order to sell their SB Points to other users. They won't be able to edit the thread after posting it (to avoid altering the template);
• will be able to accept different payment methods (not just PayPal - you can contact me or any staff members via private conversation if you need more payment methods to be added in the template, besides those already available);
• will participate in a private conversation with me and the buyer before finalizing the purchase, in order to discuss about the terms and conditions of the payment, and also to let me manually transfer the SB Points after the payment is succesfully sent, in order to guarantee a safe and trusted service. Users who want to buy SB Points will ask them how to send them money, they'll give the user a way to pay them and once they receive the money, I'll manually transfer the SB Points;
• will be charged 20% of their SB Points sold amount. This means, if a seller gives 10,000 SB Points for 10€, we will send 10,000 to the buyer, 20% (2,000 SB Points) will be taken as sale fee, and in exchange, the seller will receive 10€. (12,000 SB Points consumed in total).
• can give their threads higher visibility in the exactly same way request threads are boosted (via Request Booster) because I expect this section to be filled by many threads, hence users will evaluate the importance of having their threads appear first;

For any questions or doubts, feel free to write below :)

Last edited:

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
What do you do when you buy SB Points anyway? Won't it be easier just to get VIP or something? Unless ofc you like to collect SB Points

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What do you do when you buy SB Points anyway? Won't it be easier just to get VIP or something? Unless ofc you like to collect SB Points
There isn't VIP on the forum anymore, and even when there was, SB Points were still required to unlock everything outside the VIP area.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If u gonna buy sb why not just use the regular app and use that money there
I think you're missing the whole point. This section isn't for users who bought SB Points to resell them, but for users who gained SB Points by contributing to the forum and getting a lot of SB Points, in order to sell their extra holdings and earn something at the same time.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sellers can define the price and select EUR, USD or GBP.

Gielie66

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This might be interesting. I will look into it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wow sounds interesting!

So @Sbenny whats it the exchange or selling rate?
You'll find it when starting a thread, you have a multiple selection withing a closed range of values.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Great idea :) Now I can help others with my SB Points

archdragon13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
So the exchange rate should be cheaper than the offcial one I guess. I hope it's not blow this community income although the community gain some percentage from the transaction.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So the exchange rate should be cheaper than the offcial one I guess. I hope it's not blow this community income although the community gain some percentage from the transaction.
We set it up in order to prevent too cheap values. Let's say a 10-15% discount max, in order to prevent SB Points devaluation.