Retro Games Club

This is a place where everyone who loves retro gaming can meet up and discuss their favorite games and platforms!

Quick Overview

Category
Console
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rules

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey Everyone!

The rules for our group are pretty straight forward. I think it goes without saying that the forum rules still apply here,

1. We ask that before you do anything else, please read the rules here and then introduce yourself to the group here.

2. Please remain thoughtful and respectful of everyone else's thoughts and opinions. You don't have to agree with them, but don't verbally abuse them either.

3. Harassment and hate speech is not allowed in any way. Also please remember that this is a PG-13 rated forum and please refrain from using offensive language.

4. Please feel free to start new threads in our discussion area, but please make sure you search first so that we do not have multiple threads for the same topic.

5. Please remember that if you ever have any questions you can always post them here in our questions area for the group or PM me directly and I will help you ASAP.

I hope that this is everything, and if you can think of anything I missed, please comment below and I will add it ASAP.