💬 Review Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,137 happy users since 2014.
Register

Malice Galaxius

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin

We all heard about the story of Rumpelstiltskin. He is the classic villain that appears in our early lives of reading fairytales but is he though? Couldn't he be just another boy who falls victim of a more greedy villain?

Review:
I always love villains because they were human too in the past. Take Maleficent for example or my all time favorite, Once upon a Time and after reading and watching, I can now per say that Rumpelstiltskin was not a villain. Some people will debate this for sure but reading this book influenced me.
Not to make myself rude but I sometimes judge a book by its cover which is how I stumbled upon this book in the first place. It's a fairytale, adventure story about a more detailed explanation of Rumpelstiltskin story.

Why does he need a baby?
How did he came upon the power of turning hay into gold?
Why is his name so unique?
WHY IS RUMPELSTILTSKIN HIS NAME?!

So many questions left unanswered but all of this will make sense after reading this book.
I cannot tell you the exact details of how this story goes as it will spoil the plot but a little bit wouldn't hurt. It's about a story of a poor boy that is meek but super powerful. He could turn any hay to gold. And to think he is still poor to this day. You see, names are important to them as it defines who they are. Although this book can be for children or older people to read, it never fazes to make the story of Rumpelstiltskin life challenges and hardships subtle than it is. The story is really diverse when it comes to conflict but it never strays from the path of the Rumpelstiltskin we know before and that kind of impressed me.
It compels the readers to read because of it.

There will be hardships, depression, and abuse. And lots and lots of force labor but who cares about that as long as you live in a world full of wonders and magic and mythical beings? Antagonist, that's who. Now I'm like Red, always furious about King Barf.
This precious boy needs love so bad but I guess someone did that for me. It's Red. And I wouldn't worry about him ever since he fell from a tower. This boy is stronger than Gothel and I'm convinced he's immortal.

The story is also fun to read because you never know what to expect and you can actually get better at calling your bullies names because well...names are important in this world. This book would forever be in my heart and I hope you get the time to read it.

Would you recommend this to other users? This book is suitable for any readers. Especially those who love books with humor, adventure, fiction, classic or read them just for fun.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐