Mod apk Saitama RPG Localdia Chronicle v3.0.7 - Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Orbs & IAP Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,492 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Saitama RPG Localdia Chronicle v3.0.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 97 times

• Let’s explore the reality and fantasy of Saitama and Kawagoe City!

A 2D exploration type RPG traveling in a world with Japan’s Saitama prefecture as motif!

Located in the north side of Tokyo, Saitama City is one of the most populous city in Japan with a population of 1.28 million. Ten administrative districts have been set up in government-designated cities that were born from the merger of the four cities between 2003 and 2005.

Although it is sometimes ridiculed as “Having nothing there is it’s features” or as “Lame Saitama”, it is a region full of a very long history and tourism resources.

Features of Saitama RPG Localdia Chronicle for Android:
    • A story with both cities’ facilities, folktales, industries, etc. as its motifs.
    • A simple and easy-to-understand field with only two arrow keys and two buttons.
    • A smooth, 4 command input formula battle system.
    • An abundant conversation event stories.

In this "world" made up of ten countries, there was a peaceful and prosperous era over 200 years. And when history and tradition are being lost from people's memories, monsters became violent, and various unexpected changes occur in various places. The priest of the Great Ice River Temple, which saw the situation to be dire, ordered an unusual investigation to the shrine maiden, Loussier of the Holy Spirit …

And Loussier meets a boy in the northern kingdom.

By actually visiting the places specified in the game and connect your GPS through this app, you will be able to get "Primrose Flowers".
    You can exchange Primrose Flowers with powerful items and weapons in-game.

The specified places are a variety of stone monuments, shrines and temples, public facilities, etc., where their stories are not yet well known.
    Please enjoy this local visit as a trigger to deepen your interest and understanding of the city.

Download now the MOD APK of さいたま市RPG ローカルディア・クロニクル for free, only at sbenny.com!

Please note this game supports Japanese and English languages.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases (requires SB Patcher )
    Bypassed Cheat Detection
    Anti Ban
    Unlimited Gems/Rubies (thanks to the IAP Crack)
    Unlimited Blessed Orbs (thanks to the IAP Crack)

Notes: when you'll attempt an In-App Purchase, it'll be free. Make sure to have SB Patcher installed on your phone or this will not work. Also, please note the game has limits to the amount of gems and orbs you can purchase, but they should be enough to finish the game without problems, so it's like having unlimited gems and orbs.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i.get.localdiachronicle.aya

Downloaded 52 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Did you install SB Patcher as instructed? I just re-tested the apk and it works fine on my side.

Gahruk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry It was my damn phone restarted It and os working like a charme! Thanks a lot again

Gahruk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry for being a pain but the game have some bugs: 1 there aways 2 characters even when you are alone, and If you have more than 2 they doesn't appear. 2 sometimes the game freezes than the character runs out nowhere and sometimes get estuck into a wall or a forest 3-rubies/blessed orbs are not unlimited, gold also aren't. Sorry for being annoying. Thanks for you time and for modding the game. Also sorry about some error my english is a little rusty

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Gold isn't a mentioned mod feature. Gems and orbs can be purchased only up to a certain amount as explained in the mod features, this is a GAME feature, not a mod bug.

As per characters, I didn't quite understand the bugs you mentioned.

Gahruk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The party os aways two people, in the start of the game you character is alone he have to get the priestess in a city, but in the mod she os already with him. Also there os a time in the game that you get 2 more companions but the game ignore one like she don't exist. Can i buy rubies again after they ae gone? The game doesn't allow for now, It says i have enough. Sorry for being a pain and for mentioning gold that is not in the mod.

Gahruk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi i dowloaded again from the link above and still the same problem, or i have to start a New game? Thanks for you time

smptotzkie

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
old school game and the graphics is in 2d and i hate the cursor is in the middle of my phone screen..in my opinion this game is not worth that 240 SB Points..after playing a minute..uninstalled...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
old school game and the graphics is in 2d and i hate the cursor is in the middle of my phone screen..in my opinion this game is not worth that 240 SB Points..after playing a minute..uninstalled...
From the settings you can move the controls.

Baneyneychan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I guess the max limit of free-in app purchase is 3. I purchased ruby and orbs 3 times only. Total is 47 rubies and 5 orbs.

lamal28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
thanks, but i have one problem, the characters that join the party are visible outside but are unable to use, it's like they don't join at all, could you solve it?

Saitama RPG Localdia Chronicle v3.0.7 - Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Orbs & IAP Hack was released by Sbenny and 5576 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.