Mod apk Sally's Salon: Kiss & Make-Up 💋 v1.8 !! Full Game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Money & Diamond) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Sally's Salon: Kiss & Make-Up 💋 v1.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 47 times

• Sally’s Salon – Kiss & Make-up is a thrilling tale of passion, love, danger, intrigue, bizarre absurdity and of course: beauty salons. It will keep you laughing from the moment you begin until you reach the end of this roller coaster ride. In short, a time-management story game like no other!

💇 Enjoy François, cheekier and funnier than ever in his role as the dashing Narrator!
    💇 Collect diamonds 💎 to customize your helper (François!) the way YOU want
    💇 Assign your helper to a station and tell him how to help you
    💇 Cut your way through 60 hair-curling levels plus another 28 challenge levels
    💇 Master 23 beauty-themed mini-games to “dye” for
    💇 Experience hilarious cinematics that will bring the story to life like never before
    💇 Prepare to be wowed by stunning graphics specially designed for mobile devices
    💇 Become a beautician as you do nails, cut hair, give massages and perform many other treatments in 6 beautiful locations

Hi, François here… Let me take you on a journey. And trust me, it will be a journey to remember! It all started a few months ago…

Sally and I were happy in her salon. Being beauticians, making girls pretty… business was booming! That all changed when her “best friend” (hah!) April came around, offering Sally a “chance of a lifetime”. Sally, bless her, chooses only to see the good in people and actually listened to April. Next thing you know, she’s sold her salon and used all her savings to become co-owner of Happyville, a luxurious spa.

And that’s when the real chaos started… April is fixated on earning a Mirage star for the spa and is willing to do any- and everything to get one! Sally doggedly insists April isn’t as bad as she looks. I’m sorry, but if it looks like a snake and slithers like a snake, well… but that’s just MY opinion!

Please come help me talk some sense into Sally. With your help, I’m sure it will be okay in the end!

Enjoy this salon time management game brought to you by GameHouse Original Stories, the creators of the Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked .
    2. MOD Menu.

MOD Menu Includes:-
    1. Diamond Never Decrease.
    2. Money Never Decrease.

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some sb cash ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.sallyssalon2

Last edited:
Downloaded 15 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

JensKing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
pleas help
level 4 isn't going through
what should I do?

JensKing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
when I tap on it, the dialog that opens to let u play doesn't come up like in level 1 2 n 3
I opened another profile to see if it would but it still didn't

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
when I tap on it, the dialog that opens to let u play doesn't come up like in level 1 2 n 3
I opened another profile to see if it would but it still didn't
Most probably a game bug. I am really sorry I can't help here 😔.

Sally's Salon: Kiss & Make-Up 💋 v1.8 !! Full Game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Money & Diamond) !! was released by Gourov and 2598 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.