💬 Review Samsung A51 by Borny890

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Borny890

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung A51

61HFJwSDQ4L._AC_SS450_.jpg

Description
The finish of this phone is what is expected out of a midtier budget, though the iridescent gloss is very nice. Otherwise this phone has a good Super AMOLED FHD+ 6.5 in display, an impressive 48 MP wide, 12 MP ultrawide, 5 MP depth, and 5 MP macro camera, a 4000 mAh battery powering 4 gbs of ram, and an optical in-screen fingerprint sensor.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This is a phone that is good for light use like checking emails and social media, googling, listening to music by itself and things like that. It is at its best when used as just what it is, a phone.

Things I don't like
It is very tempermental. It is sometimes very bad at multitasking, I can only sometimes use even two apps at the same time, even if one of them is just music in the background. On good days it will run heavier apps just fine while another app is running, on bad days I cannot get anything more than socials and maybe a visual novel to multitask on it smoothly. Restarting the device and leaving it for a time is essential to let it cool down. Battery over long term degrades moderately.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
If you are looking for a phone that you are going to use for light things and maybe one or two heavier apps, then I would recommend it. If heavy use and heavy apps are your norm, absolutely not. It's just as it appears, a moderately useful midtier budget phone.

TheRbxEpicNb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It's okay, but I don't really like it. I love using heavy apps, and without them I would use my smartphone a lot less. But, good phone for the price!

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month