💬 Review Samsung Galaxy A10E by Kjsjskhxis man

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,989 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kjsjskhxis man

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy A10E

Description
A good starter Samsung Galaxy phone for performance and reliability. 23 hour battery life with built in memory. All on a 5.83" Infinity Display. Also good for those looking for a inexpensive phone from a well know brand.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Since the day I have bought, I have never had a problem with the battery life. The phone charges quickly and last longs. I also like the strong infinity display as I am a clumsy person. I have dropped my phone several times without a case and not even a scratch. Which is very nice.

Things I don't like
The camera feature is nice, however the front facing camera (selfie camera) quality could better. A front camera flash would also be helpful. I do like the many features of the camera, and those same features are available for the front facing camera. The quality could just be a bit better.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone for people looking into going into the Samsung Galaxy line of phones. This was my first Samsung phone and I bought it as a starter phone to get used to the phone. It is reliable and has been sturdy during the two years I have had it so far. It is a good phone even for those who aren't sure what to get. I have recommended this phone to people in my own life looking for a starter Samsung Galaxy phone.