💬 Review Samsung Galaxy A20 by DDEVELOPER

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy A20

Description
Samsung Galaxy A20 is your usual Smartphone which can keep up with your usual daily life like browsing,emails,medium-low gaming,Facebook and Instagram. It Features a 6.4 INCH HD+ Display which means youtube would run only at 720p :)p) and a 4000MAH pretty standard battery nowthese days which runs for 10-12 hours from personal view. it has 2 dual rear cameras (13MP+2MP) and an 8MP front camera. It comes with a Fast charger of 15W (grow up Samsung) charges it in 1 hours and 40 minutes and comes with Android 9.0 but You can update it to 10.0 . The processor is Exynos 7644 whose usage i have already mentioned in the first 3 lines. It features a 3GB ram. So its quite sufficient for daily life

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like the mobile because its Cheap and its able to keep up with the daily activities.

Things I don't like
The Display could have been Full HD and the Cameras could have been better. and samsung needs to improve its fast charging.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes I would recommend it to other users because of its price and Performance along with build quality

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month