💬 Review Samsung Galaxy Fit (e) by Anastasia Jay

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy Fit (e)

Samsung Galaxy Fit E Back.jpg Samsung Galaxy Fit E Basic Info.jpg Samsung Galaxy Fit E Black & White.jpg Samsung Galaxy Fit E Box.jpg Samsung Galaxy Fit E Charger.jpg Samsung Galaxy Fit E Watch Faces.jpg Samsung Galaxy Fit E Screen Protector.JPG

Description
My first impression is, this smartwatch is quite cheap. It's not super cheap but affordable kind of cheap.

The design is simple. It's small,thin but sleek. It looks like a bracelet when you wear it. It's very light and it almost feels like you're not even wearing watch. The strap material is soft and comfortable on skin. I switch to so many types of strap before, but this one is the most comfortable to wear. I dont have rashes, it doesn't feel itchy and hot. Trust me, i experienced once where my smartwatch heats up suddenly, i thought im gonna lose my wrist. But.. i wouldn't reveal the brand here okay hehe.

So far i've only seen two colour of this smartwatch which is black & White. Mine is the black one because you know why...right? Anyway, i saw in the internet that there are various colours other than the basic colour but maybe it only available in some region. I suggest you should do a research first, maybe check the store online, give them a call for the colour inquiries. Oh ya, i even saw that there a different type of material for the strap like metal and fabric. I'm not sure if it's possible with Samsung Galaxy Fit (e) but im sure that there a other smartwatch brands that you can actually change the strap.

Oh,one thing you should know also, that this watch actually have sibling or should i say parent. It's Samsung Galaxy Fit without the (e) in the end. The (e) actually stands for ESSENTIAL which means this is just basic smartwatch. But even though the title says essentials only, this watch still serve it's purpose like most of the expensive watches do. So, dont waste your money on the expensive one. This one works just fine. It tells time,shows date and day,heart beat rate, calories you burn,steps you take, the temperature and also sleep tracking.

Owning this watch you gotta download the samsung wearable app in the store. There you can choose the watch face/display, the brightness and you can even set an alarm clock on your watch. You can manage which notifications you want to see on your watch be it your facebook,instagram,whatsapp, email, and even your game, you control everything. You can also choose how to wake up the watch screen like double tap on the screen,lifting your wrist or you can just choose both.

The battery last for 2days max for me because i set both waking up method for my watch and also because i add the brightness level (when I'm outdoor cuz its hard to see the screen well under the sun). But its pretty easy to charge this watch maybe because the mAh is so little it charges real fast. The USB charger is small and it's very easy to carry in your cable casing or in your pouch. Before i end this review, i wanna say something that makes me just a liiiiittle bit unhappy. The screen is black & white. The it doesnt have colour other that the regular glowing white. Imagine how cute it will be if the heartbeat rate icon is red colour.But it's okay, the watch still functioning well and still serve it's purpose just like it says on the label.

That's all from me. Thanks for reading :)

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I love that is small,thin,sleek and it actually kind of okay to wear at any ocassion becaus it look like a bracelet. There are some types of smartwatch that is too big and gives obvious sporty vibes hence you cant wear it for formal ocassion. You can wear this smartwatch in any ocassion except for wedding day i guess.

Things I don't like
Theres not much different with Samsung Galaxy Fit, but why do we have to pay extra just to get touch screen and coloured screen? i dont actually care much about the touch screen function, but i do care about the coloured screen. Samsung Galaxy Fit (e) deserves the coloured screen too :(

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this to my friends because it affordable, looking neat and sleek and very comfortable to wear. I bought in pairs, one for my fiance and we wear it like couple bracelet. It looks good on both men & woman wrist and not too striking. It is actually also a perfect gift for your kids too.

Last edited:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month