Samsung Galaxy S10+ by PowerlessSoul

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

PowerlessSoul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+

Description
The design of the phone is great and it is quite sturdy, withstanding the many times I've dropped it with no cracks to the glass and no damage on the phone. The one problem I do have with the phone is the Wired headphone hole you would plug the jack into quickly wears out and has audio bugs after a few months of use. By audio bugs I mean the sound will glitch out and sometimes the sound just doesn't work at all. Besides this, the phone loads things great and runs even games like genshin impact perfectly.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The phone is one of the more inexpensive of the Samsung Galaxy brand and the performance is great. It can run big apps like Genshin Impact or Punishing: Gray Raven cleanly without problems. It's also really durable and hasn't had any breaking even after numerous drops on many surfaces including cement. Finally, the battery and camera work superbly as I can usually go through the whole day without charging it and still have about 20 percent left at the end of the day and all my photos end up pretty great.

Things I don't like
The part where you would plug a headphone jack wears out really quickly even if treated with care causing audio bugs like the sound ending up distorted and sometimes just complete silence when plugged in.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, even with the problem with audio jacks the phone is still pretty amazing and I have had no other substantial problem since buying it.