💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S10 by Ztaru

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,847 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ztaru

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S10

61YVqHdFRxL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Description
The picture quality is pretty awesome when you first start using the phone. However, after two or three years of using the phone, the camera starts to worsen slightly but it's not too bad. The phone comes in a varied amount of colours (black, rose-gold, etc). The battery is amazing too, it lasts almost the entire day.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The picture quality is overall very good at the first few years of owning the phone. Not only that but the photo app that's already included on the phone when purchased had a lot of features and it's performance is absolutely amazing. Most Samsung phones I've tried in the past did not reach my expectations but the Samsung S10 did to be honest, it was a miracle. Also, the phone is really easy to use and is user-friendly! The performance can be used anywhere around the world and the service will be impeccable, so it is easy to take on travel trips around the world. Plus, the phone comes in a varied amount of colours consisting of black, silver, red etc.

Things I don't like
The price is towards the expensive area, averaging around £500 in the UK. Although the phone is rather amazing, the price is a real down play and I wish they could decrease the amount of money it is to around £350-£400. The sound isn't the greatest either, the sound output could be made better for music lovers and people who watch things on their phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
In conclusion, I think that this phone is really worth it and anyone should experience the joy of having an Samsung Galaxy S10.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month