💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S7 by ddesee

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

ddesee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S7

Description
Great phone with small size (5.1") to fit the needs and my pocket. It came secondhand at an affordable price.
Specs:
4 GB RAM
32 GB memory
3000 mAh battery
And other specs (See m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7-7821.php for more details.)

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The battery lasts well throughout the day. Also the brightness works very well under all settings and is easy to adjust.

Things I don't like
It's really hard to take steady pictures because of the focus. Otherwise it is a good phone which only takes 'too long' when booting.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I recommend this phone to anyone who likes samsung. Also people who are quick in their day and don't want to worry too much about the health of phone or it's maintainence. I use this phone w/o a cover and have dropped it many times but it always survived. :)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the review, but you should put all the specs in the description. 🤗 🤗 @ddesee

fernes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a good Android smartphone, great for photos, that can satisfy even the most demanding of users. It has a 5.1 inch touchscreen with a good resolution of 2560x1440 pixels.

Android 8.0 Samsung Experience 9.0 Oreo

142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm

152 grams

Nano

Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900)

450 Mbps / 50 Mbps

Quad-core 2.3 GHz M1 Mongoose + Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53

Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890

ARM Mali-T880MP12

577 ppi, Super AMOLED, 16 million cores, Gorilla Glass 4.

About the features of this Samsung Galaxy S7 starting with the LTE 4G that allows data download and excellent internet browsing, in addition to Wi-fi and GPS connectivity. It also has multimedia player, video conferencing, and Bluetooth .

802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
4.2 com LE / EDR / A2DP / aptX
Micro USB 2.0
A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou
Integração com SNS, Pop Up Play, Wi-Fi Direct, Ponto de acesso Wi-Fi.

It has 32 GB internal memory with the possibility of expansion. Micro SD up to 200 GB.

It has 4 GB of ram.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 has a 12 megapixel camera that allows you to take high quality photos with a resolution of 4290x2800 pixels and record 4K videos at an amazing resolution of 3840x2160 pixels.

1 / 2.6 "
F 1.7
Ótica
5 Mp F 1.7
4K (2160p)
30 fps
Full HD, 30 fps
HDR / Double Call

Very thin, 7.9 mm, which makes it really interesting.

3000 mAh Lithium Battery that meets the basic needs of the device on a daily basis, which could be larger to meet this powerful hardware that leaves nothing to be desired in its successors S8 and S9.

Last edited:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month