💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S9+ by Ratshattttt

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ratshattttt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+

Description
It has a big screen, a nice camera, a nice sound, it runs pretty smoothly, and i think its water proof too but i'm to scared to risk it, i mean honestly what more could you ask for lmao. Watching LITERALLY anything on it is a great experience!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I really love this phone more than anything honestly, its my child haha 😁. I used to only be a apple user but i decided to try out android and i don't regret it. In my opinion its a lot better, i won't give it a 5 star rating though because i don't think any electronics are worth 5 stars yet. The camera quality is very nice, i have a lot more freedom with the apps i download than i did on apple. The sound is pretty loud. The BaTtEry doesn't go down hella fast. Everything also runs pretty smoothly, i have had the phone for maybe 3 years and i haven't had any lagging yet. The screen is also big too, watching hulu on here is amazing

Things I don't like
The only things i would say i had a problem with is the screen broke pretty quickly, i mean as long as you aren't clumsy and you have a screen protector you should be fine haha

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a good camera and a big screen to watch hulu, youtube, etc and someone who wants to have a phone with good battery life and a phone that runs smoothly depending on what you're doing.

Knaad

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Great thread I just bought one and I am really satisfied I m using 2 phone the other one I have it's oppo and the s9+ is wayyyy better I love the pictures quality and the performance 💜💜💜

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month