💬 Review Samsung Galaxy Z Flip by Anastasia Jay

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,419 happy users since 2014.
Register

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip

Z flip body.JPG cover 2.JPG cover 3.JPG cover green.JPG da4681cc7c787bd72521d61944b2889a.jpg draw.JPG

Description
I really n love with this one! The fold actually brings back memory of when fold mobile phone is a must have for everyone. I love fold phones because it feels so retro and oldies. Yes i love retro stuffs. Although you can simply buy a ready made decorated casing, i prefer just using clear case and put some laser stickers or shiny beads sticker. And not to forget a phone strap. a have this tinyyy retro camera that i cannot wait to use :)

Honestly he first thing came to my mind is how long will the folding screen would last. I mean, you know...i'm gonna be folding it like a zillions time a day..i even imagine that in one month it would break in two haha. But it doesn't so im relieved. it works like a regular phone when you open it. there a fineeeee line in the middle where the screen folds. like the tiniiesttt line but not a sharp line tho. But you can see it clearly if you lean the screen a bit. urmm i guess its hard for me not to notice cuz im kind of a bit OCD ehehee. After a few months, the folds is still solid and smooth, it doesnt come off folding out like my anxiety side told me so.

The screen material is durable and strong, so dont worry if you accidently fold it a little bit hard. The screen is made from multiple layers of plastic and ultra-thin glass and is therefore softer than the hard, scratch-resistant glass on standard phones. Yep, scratch free. And i feel so cute when i try to draw on this phone. Its not actually ideal for drawing but it is ideal for me to sketch a little bit and transfer my sketch to my tablet later. I dont wanna bring out my tab everytime i go out from my house, so this phone is a perfect mini sketch book. The back of the phone is made of scratch free material too but you still have to put on a casing for extra protection and decoration.

Lets talk about the 10MP selfie camera and the dual 12MP cameras. I do like to selfie sometimes and the camera is very nice. seriously the colour display is amazing and very vibrant in a good way. Other than selfie i like to take picture of scenery cuz i like to use it for background references when i draw. Like i said, the colour display is amazing and it really help on my colouring. The Z Flip also keeps some of the flagship Galaxy's charging features like wireless charging and Power Share (reverse wireless charging). The 3,300 mAh battery seems a bit small, though. Yeah so, you might wanna invest some dollars for the charging set.

I have tons games and and different playlist that i play according to my mood. with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, this really makes me happy. it doesnt lag or glitch. but yes, the battery drains a little too fast sometimes as its only 3,300 mAh. But its still okay. I do listen to music most of the time so im kind of aware about that.

oh do you remember LG Ice Cream & LG Lolipop? I love those too! This phone actually a tiny screen near the camera. It can shows what song is playing, and the time also. its convenient for me so i dont have to open my phone everytime i look at the time. Im wearing samsung smartwatch so i just connect it via bluetooth wit my phone, i basically can see all the notifications.

overall im pretty happy with this phone, i hope this last long in my hand and i hope i dont drop it too much..or sit on it..or accidently folding it to the opposite side. yikes! . thanks for reading :)

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I love the retro feel i get when using folding phone. Its so nostalgic. It brings back memory when i was in high school. All the animes,J-Dramas and K-Drama teenagers use this kind of phone. And in my ever favourite manga, they always using fold phones.

Things I don't like
I realy like to see the phone body in more colour choices. There not so many colour choices but it okay, i can always decorate my own casing DIY. And maybe someday someone will invent a shockproof casing.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this to my friends or to the people out there who was looking for something different.

Last edited: