⭐ VIP mod apk Samurai Siege: Alliance Wars v1391.0.0.0 - MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Samurai Siege (full name: Samurai Siege: Alliance Wars)

Version : 1391.0.0.0

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :
SAMURAI SIEGE is a highly addictive combat Strategy adventure with countless players worldwide.

Defend your village against hordes of enemy ninjas, samurai, and creatures! Explore a mystical world as you battle through lush forests, snowy mountains, and deserts. Fight other players from around the world to capture loot and steal rare items or join forces with other players to create the most powerful Alliance! Wage war with other alliances and compete to dominate the realm.

Features of the game:
* Real-time strategy combat
* Build your humble village into a mighty stronghold
* Recruit an army of Samurai, Ninjas, Battering Rams, and Eastern Monsters
* Battle with other players online
* Rid the world of evil as you travel across a vast world map
* Fight in multiple environments: from lush valleys to rocky mountains
* Create Alliances with other players
* Alliance Wars! Declare war on rival Alliances and compete for valuable rewards

Lead an army of Samurai, Ninjas, and fantastic monsters of the East to glory! Build your village into a mighty stronghold! Raise powerful armies! Fight against other players!

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spaceapegames.samuraisiege
Mod Features
• Battle Self (you'll find this button above the "Ranking" and it will allow you to test your own defenses)
• Speed up battle (you'll find << and >> buttons in each battle, to speed up or slow down a battle)
• Progress Button (you'll find it into the "Battle" window. When selected, it will automatically complete current campaign mission and unlock the next one. Notes: you may get disconnected from the game if you "skip" some particular missions using this hack)
• PopUp Button (same as before, this button will show you the reward screen you see when you complete the campaign mission)
• Admin Console unlocked (You'll find it at the top of the screen when launching the game. Do not use it unless I add further details please.)
• Advanced User Settings (Go to settings, you'll find some more features)

Screenshots:

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to :

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

kimmark

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Samurai Siege: Alliance Wars v1391.0.0.0 - MEGA

Thanks again!!!!

tiger2015

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

oh yeah tks! sbenny :)

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

thanks sbenny!!

Syuk Ree

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

Wow!! this 1 totally awesome!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Unlimited Storage is not working. It shows a very high storage amount but tops off like normal.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, after 1 hour of play I didn't get enough resources to test if it really worked or not and I cannot spend too much time on testing because of the amount my daily tasks.

I will fix the MOD Details on my first post.

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

JD45 said:
Unlimited Storage is not working. It shows a very high storage amount but tops off like normal.

Confirmed

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, after 1 hour of play I didn't get enough resources to test if it really worked or not and I cannot spend too much time on testing because of the amount my daily tasks.

I will fix the MOD Details on my first post.

You can easily add infinite troops to campaign mode since the check is client side . But it will not work on pvp due to server check (and this could be a nice challenge for sbenny )

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Thanks for your suggestions, but server checks are the only limit I have at the moment :p oh and I forgot another, big, huge limit for me: the TIME. :lol:

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
Thanks for your suggestions, but server checks are the only limit I have at the moment :p oh and I forgot another, big, huge limit for me: the TIME. :lol:

TIME? That's why i became a life VIP member :lol: :cool:

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
What's the admin console about?

Status
Not open for further replies.