📰 News! Save A LOT of SB Points on each release you unlock at sbenny.com! 😍

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,579 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As you all know, we never stop improving our community and making sure this is a very enjoyable place for everyone. Today I'm here to announce a new feature to let you save even more SB Points (previously explained here), going from 25% up to a 50% discount on every single release!

The old feature was (and still is) based on your current Special Ranks (see here for more info) and on your Forum User Level, and they're specified again at the end of this page, but let me first announce POPULARITY BASED DISCOUNTS!

How does it work?

To make it simple, the more popular a release is, the higher your discount will be! The calculation is based on the amount of users who downloaded a charged content and can reach up to 25% discount!
A simple chart to explain the calculation:

NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS
DISCOUNT CALCULATION
From 2 to 49​
N/2​
From 50 to 99​
N/4​
100 and Higher​
N/6​

Practical example:

• A release costs 10,000 SB Points and 40 users already downloaded it
• The discount, therefore, will be 40/2 = 20%
• Final price calculation: 10,000 - 20% = 8,000 SB Points (saving you 2,000 SB Points on the initial cost)

This amazing discount will be ADDED to the discounts below, meaning you can now have up to 50% of discount on a release!

How can I get a higher discount?
Well, in this case your best bet is inviting your friends to download that mod/release. This way the downloads count will increase and your discount will be higher, too! You can use WhatsApp, Discord or any ways you prefer to let your friends know about it!

Now, for the second and third pard of our discounts, I'll rewrite what I specifed time ago in this page.

Special Ranks Benefits:
UNLIMITED ACCESS Members => 100% Discount (once per day)
Pro+ Members => 15% Discount
• The Modder of the Month => 10% Discount
• Our old VIP members => 10% Discount
• Active User => 5% Discount
• Community Team => 5% Discount
• Elite Mod Squad => 5% Discount
• Staff Member/Moderator => 5% Discount

The highest rank will be used for the calculation. For example, if you're both: Active user and Pro+ user, you'll get 15% discount, not 5%.

User Level Benefits:
• Level 10 => 10% Discount
• Level 9 => 9% Discount
• Level 8 => 8% Discount
• Level 7 => 7% Discount
• Level 6 => 6% Discount
• Level 5 => 5% Discount
• Level 4 => 4% Discount
• Level 3 => 3% Discount
• Level 2 => 2% Discount
• Level 1 => 1% Discount

So, to summarize, we now have THREE CUMULATIVE DISCOUNTS:

1) RELEASE POPULARITY
2) YOUR USER RANKS
3) YOUR FORUM LEVEL

And here's an example of the benefits, where you get a discount of 35% (from 40 SB Points to 26 SB Points) due to being a popular release and having an extra 10% discount from your forum level or your ranks:

Screenshot_3.jpg

That's all, for the moment. Hope you enjoyed it! For any questions, feel free to reply below :)