Mod apk SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
SB PATCHER HAS BEEN UPDATED!
Please note, generally speaking, you shouldn't need the new version if the currently installed one works fine for you. The new version mostly aims at fixing compatibility with newer Android versions, but has the exactly same hack features of the initial release. Hope it helps.

passme1st

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello,
I tried to install the app from the patcher, After patching and trying to install failed. a notification appears SB Patcher stops, reporting bugs, I click yes then loop a few times and exit. I guess because I haven't turned off play protect yet, after I turn off play protect, the problem is not resolved.
there is a solution for this

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello,
I tried to install the app from the patcher, After patching and trying to install failed. a notification appears SB Patcher stops, reporting bugs, I click yes then loop a few times and exit. I guess because I haven't turned off play protect yet, after I turn off play protect, the problem is not resolved.
there is a solution for this
Try to uninstall your game before installing the patched app.

youssefg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I installed the app. I turned off Play Protect and tried it on one game. When I press Uninstall and Install, nothing happens. So I uninstalled the game myself and tried to install just the patch, but the app fore-closed and asked me if I want to send a bug report.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I installed the app. I turned off Play Protect and tried it on one game. When I press Uninstall and Install, nothing happens. So I uninstalled the game myself and tried to install just the patch, but the app fore-closed and asked me if I want to send a bug report.
The patched apk files are located in sdcard/Android/data/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.COIN/files/ . Go there with your file manager and install them without using the app.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Try to uninstall your game before installing the patched app.
Actually, I know about this issue @Sbenny
They meant that the apks and xapk files convert to APK files but become uninstallable as it only takes the parts of the file instead of the whole so it can be turned to an APK file. Old Lucky Patcher had the same problem until they added the .apks feature and where they can install in the app instead of using apps like SAI.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not entirely sure it's this, @KymForGo, as I just tried with a random game, SB Patcher crashed but the generated app was complete (a simple .apk file with the lib folder inside).

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I'm not entirely sure it's this, @KymForGo, as I just tried with a random game, SB Patcher crashed but the generated app was complete (a simple .apk file with the lib folder inside).
@Sbenny I mean to say is that the files that end with '.apks' in LP when patched but ends with '.apk' in SB Patcher won't install. This for example:
Screenshot_2021-12-03-00-51-06-66.png

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
It will in fact install for games when patched with LP as well that ends with '.apk' but doesn't when it's '.apks'.

zuzbite

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello,

I've downloaded SB Patcher v9.8.9.9 stable and installed it on a new phone but never got the requirement to use my license. Any ideeas?
Also, v9.8.9.9 after install does not show any of the installed apps on the phone. v9.8.9.8 is showing all the installed apps.

I am using a Redmi note pro 9.

SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher] was released by Sbenny and 622893 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.