Mod apk SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyanSr

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had the same issue with v9.8.9.9. if you install 9.8.9.8 it will work and show your apps

Michele87

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I tried to modify an app by removing the advertisements but every time I try to launch the patch and install it it crashes also deleting the original app

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can someone tell me how you mod with this, please? I was used to using Lucky Patcher , but I recently uninstalled it to install this one. I thought it would be similar but I'm having problems. I do not see a list of my installed apps so I can choose and mod. When I try in app purchases, it does not pop up. It only will for the modded version of what's your story app. So far, I have given the app all permissions and completely uninstalled Lucky Patcher . I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

ZEUSx6gears

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Download V9.8.9.8 if you are having problems with 9.8.9.9 not showing list of apps.

SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher] was released by Sbenny and 625942 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.