SB Point Weekends Mystery Edition! 25/05/2023

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who destroyed Alan Strugatsk's corporation?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome to The SB Point Mystery Event!

Decipher the mystery of the week and you will have a chance of getting picked and winning a random amount of SB Points!

Winner's Reward

200 SB Points

Reward for Non-Winners

25 SB Points

Requirements to enter!

- 20+ Messages/Post Counts;
- Like the main post to confirm your participation;
- Cast your vote in the poll.

Rules

I. Discussion is welcome and encouraged, but stay focused on the mystery of the week. If you are uncertain, create a thread or send me a message.
II. Not liking the post will disqualify you from the contest.

READ THE RULES

Mystery of the week

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Timer

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

FrogLegz123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Fun mystery thing first time participating hope do it correctly lol
They are Fun, but tricky. I haven't guessed one right yet lol. The one time I did guess right, I went against my instincts & went with what everyone else posted, in the end I was right. ugh. Now I stick to my instincts & still get them wrong lol Good Luck ;)

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
When the dust settled over the city of Elysium-3, the police arrested Logan Black under the charge of terrorism!

Of these 80 lucky users, we rolled the dice and @ZellZell won the lottery! Congratulations @ZellZell!

For the rest of you, thanks for participating, but you won't leave empty-handed. Everyone will receive 25 SB Points as a consolation prize.

Good luck next contest!

SB Point Weekends is live! Try your luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.