✅ Solved SB points filter for games and apps section?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,492 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Can we have a cost filter for mods and apps which sort (and filter) them according to their price so that users can buy low priced/free mods for showcasing? It will save a huge amount of time if someone searches for free apps to showcase.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd love to, but sadly I can't do it. There's a chance I can create a filter for free/paid apps (not sure, but it has a higher chance compared to filtering by price).

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I'd love to, but sadly I can't do it. There's a chance I can create a filter for free/paid apps (not sure, but it has a higher chance compared to filtering by price).
So, what about a separate section for free apps?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No, that would cause a lot of confusion in my opinion, as people would come from google finding that list of apps without knowing it's only a partial list of apps we have.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
No, that would cause a lot of confusion in my opinion, as people would come from google finding that list of apps without knowing it's only a partial list of apps we have.
What if A tag like filter for free or paid apps ? Like we have LP Mod apk or Mod apk ?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I like the filter for free/paid apps idea.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ok, I just added "Free mod apk" as new thread prefix. But please note, at this point, there was already a way to filter by free/paid apps just by adding a tag such as "free apk" or "paid apk" in the tags of the release.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Already made a suggestion about free stuff

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Your merit then :) As I said above, using the tag "free release" could work in areas where there's no prefix like "Free mod apk" :)

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Ok, I just added "Free mod apk" as new thread prefix. But please note, at this point, there was already a way to filter by free/paid apps just by adding a tag such as "free apk" or "paid apk" in the tags of the release.
Hi Sbenny I don't agree with the free Apps, I make the mod, the video on YouTube, upload the file on Sbupload and then in the forum, well the work is there and therefore I think that at least a minimum they have to pay for it, of course it is very easy to get the Apps for free without doing anything , not to mention that I pay € 30 a month to download and upload the games, after all they pay in SB points not in Euros!

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
share games and app section have free stuff, some people can makes mods for free if they want, you can still trade yours for sb cash @Marialisa if you want

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
share games and app section have free stuff, some people can makes mods for free if they want, you can still trade yours for sb cash @Marialisa if you want
Thanks but I don't want to exchange SBs, I also played games for free or even charged 1 to 8 sb

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
So, in my case, i mostly do epub requests, and it could take a lot of time to search and find them , then you have to make a release, write all necessary stuff to make it proper (i hate that part), and i don't charge people, even rich sb ones. It's my choice, I rarely use sb cash. I guess i'm more communist than capitalist :D
I mean it's fine if you don't have any satisfaction for just releasing stuff for the pleasure of it to be enjoyed by anyone, but that's not everyboy's philosophy.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
So, in my case, i mostly do epub requests, and it could take a lot of time to search and find them , then you have to make a release, write all necessary stuff to make it proper (i hate that part), and i don't charge people, even rich sb ones. It's my choice, I rarely use sb cash. I guess i'm more communist than capitalist :D
I mean it's fine if you don't have any satisfaction for just releasing stuff for the pleasure of it to be enjoyed by anyone, but that's not everyboy's philosophy.
I also did not charge but it is not always a choice

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I too am similar to you, after March I started releasing mods which took hours for just 10SB Points, my recent 2 mods bitlife and black border were free and I got a very decent response from users but sadly most of them are spammers who don't know how to behave properly on a forum, they have no common sense and they don't care about forum rules. I am not saying about everyone but quite a big part of them so in the end people won't change so i have started to add my 10SB Points firewall to prevent spam and let everyone enjoy the mod as getting 10SB Points sis guaranteed via ads (takes 2-3 ads only). Very less spam, site also gets a tiny bit of support and my threads are clean :D

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i guess, i'll move this to the solved section, as it's well...solved