Sbenny.com 2.0 is here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,412 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The day has come.. it's time to evolve into something innovative and epic. Where other fails, we'll succeed.
What I'm about to talk about is the evolution of our site, with the biggest project I've ever worked on and which will hugely impact the site. The change is running already in Beta stage and, even if apparently unseen, it hugely impacted the forum.

SBENNY 2.0

Those who've been here for at least 1 year should already know we constantly evolved day by day, providing new unique features never seen before and tweaking our site as much as possible. Today I'm going to focus on the unleashed power of SB Points.

For those who have never heard of it or forgot about it, I'm going to remind you: SB Points is our virtual currency system, implemented and used on the site for over 2 years. It already provided many advantages such as the possibility of unlocking new features on the forum, buying lottery tickets, gifting items, making donations and today, I'm going to introduce two more awesome features:

Unlocking VIP (for the moment, in the future we plan to extend the sections affected) content
Purchasing Amazon/Google Play (and eventually more) Gift Cards

What does it mean?

SB Points possibilities are now ENDLESS because:

• You're no longer forced to become a VIP member

From now on, you can farm SB Points and, when you'll have enough, you can use it to unlock/download your desired VIP content, breaking down the paywall which makes it nearly impossible for people who live in poor countries, which cannot afford the VIP membership or which cannot use PayPal to support our site with real money. You can also purchase SB Points here if you wish to.

Notes: this doesn't mean being a VIP is now useless. In facts, a new advantage of being a VIP member is that you're not charged for unlocking any contents. Furthermore each newly created thread in the VIP area (and in the new sections we're building) with SB Points-Hidden Content will now be automatically unlocked and ready for download/reading, allowing you faster and easier access to the VIP area.

• New exciting ways to farm SB Points

We're implementing new ways to farm SB Points. What we aim for (in the long term) is to build a community made of people helping each other, with each member contributing with a small brick, so that we can together build our fortress, this is the reason we are going to add new sections to stimulate users' activity which doesn't require any particular skills, but a lot of interest and passion for our community. We'll reward every user who is willing to help us with great amounts of SB Points and what we'll ask for is a small part of your time.
Some of the sections may include (they're not implemented yet):

- Review section (reviewing games/mods)
- Game discussion section (fan-driven section to discuss about your favourite Android game, sharing tricks/strategy and your experience with others)

- YouTube section (introduced on June 25th which rewards users for their videos posted)

• If you're a modder/hacker/ebook releaser, you'll earn a lot more SB Points

Each modder/hacker was already being rewarded for each content published in Game Releases, App Releases, ebook Releases and VIP Area respectively with 100/100/100/200 SB Points, but from now on, each time someone unlocks your paid content, you'll receive a great share (percentage of what users pay for unlocking your content) of it.

All this is subdivided in Tiers:
- Tier 1 (base level: 30% of the share added to your account)
- Tier 2 (master level: 60% of the share added to your account)

• If you're a modder/hacker, you can finally earn money

Each modder/hacker can exchange SB Points with real Amazon Gift Cards, Google Play Gift Cards and a lot more. Due to taxtation and legal problems, we can't unfortunately directly send you money, this is why we'll send you Gift Cards and eventually items (in large scale we might send Smartphones, Tablets and other tech stuff) instead.

Notes: we're currently still evaluating the right exchange rates in order to determine the reward to send based on the amount of SB Points you have, so this is not yet implemented.

UPDATE: You can finally exchange SB Points with real Money. All payments are sent via PayPal or Gift Cards, if you prefer.

• If you're a modder/hacker, you have now full control of your content

You're the author of your content, so it's right to give you full control of it. And this also means you can now decide by yourself how much to charge people for your paid content. We give the possibility to our hackers to define the price they want to sell their hidden content for via the fielded template they'll be prompted to fill, by specifying a price (ranging from 10.000 SB Points to 99.999 SB Points).

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
We're still beta-testing some of the features mentioned above, and the changes referring to the VIP area currently apply only to the NEWLY SUBMITTED content, posted AFTER the creation of this thread.

This is just the beginning of a new era here at Sbenny.com, are you ready to evolve with us?

Feel free to share any thoughts/feedbacks/questions with us down below. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the improvements we're bringing here at Sbenny.com

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Wow! This is amazing 😁.
I am totally amazed by the amount of development this site had since i first joined here, keep up the amazing work you guys, you totally rock and i'm happy to tell you that i got Sbenny.com links as first results/links on google search when i tried to search for some apks and even some books. So Congrats and Good luck in everything you try 😉

Last edited:

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This new stuff looks super cool and promising, especially the new game discussion section!!! I can't wait to share more stuff on the games and the mods, especially with the new content being produced daily❤❤

My Kudos and Thanks for the dedication to continually improve not only the site, but also the interaction between everyone! Hope everything goes super well🤓🤓!

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just when I thought this site was already on the cutting edge of liberating games/apps/software, with so many ancillary features and topics of discussion, not to mention the lack of a conventional "pay-to-play" framework to access premium content here, @Sbenny pushes out against traditional norms and the status quo, as he boldly shifts the very paradigm and laughs in the faces of those who so haughtily proclaim what this community "should be". I remain impressed, if not in true awe, at your flexibility, ingenuity, generosity, and relentless search for the betterment of all of us, not to mention that of yourself, as well. Is this an evolution that we're embarking on? I would go as far as to dub it no less than a REVOLUTION, and I'm thrilled to bear witness to it, and contribute my small bricks, wherever they fit best! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 6 years
I am absolutely amazed/excited/happy/proud. Proud of being a member in this amazing,helpfull,honest,hardworking,professional webpage/modders. I am looking forward for everything that this page/community has to offer and its members. Congratulations @Sbenny ! And i have not forgot my promise :) once i get the money i WILL buy a VIP! Keep evolving anf being active,good luck,steady income and amazing mods! I wish all those and know will happen :) no matter what happens i will always be a member of this community and an user of this page! And i will always be gratefull for everything you sbenny and modders give to me!

fredrice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Nice new updates are always welcome... The 1st thing i liked is you can earn your way to get vip now as long as you have enough SB Points... Ive wanted to be a vip for a long time now but no way of donating (no paypal or the like)...
And SB Points for unlocking content seems fair for the modders who makes them and i support this idea.
And sections like tips and tricks, reviews and others is an awesome addition to the forum interaction.
Wish this to be successful in no time.

Anathema

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a fantastic idea, not only for growth of the community, but for the potential of exponential growth of the individuals here as well. One really cool idea that I would love to see happen, would be to pay the current modders/hackers in SB Points, for actual one on one lessons in modding/hacking/rooting etc. Guides and tutorials are always great, however, some people learn better with hands on activity, while being instructed through one on one demonstration etc.