Sbenny.com 2.0 is here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Congrats and good luck

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi! sorry... but how can you activate the download link with SBCash if you're not a VIP?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hi! sorry... but how can you activate the download link with SBCash if you're not a VIP?
Yes, with VIP membership it's not required to spend SB Points to unlock VIP Games, if you're not a VIP you can unlock them using SB Points instead.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes, with VIP membership it's not required to spend SB Points to unlock VIP Games, if you're not a VIP you can unlock them using SB Points instead.
it doesn't seem to work on my end for some reason. I also am unable to unlock SBenny app 3.0. I mean, everytime I download, it's an unopenable text file. What I don't understand though is that I think I'm already using the 3.0 one..

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is completely unrelated to this thread. This thread talks about the FORUM upgrade, not to the app upgrade. The app issue you describe seems to be a renaming issue. Try to change it from .txt to .apk, it should solve the issue.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is completely unrelated to this thread. This thread talks about the FORUM upgrade, not to the app upgrade. The app issue you describe seems to be a renaming issue. Try to change it from .txt to .apk, it should solve the issue.
sorry to have raised the other one, but my initial concern is that I don't seem to get nay prompts for the option to purchase or download VIP content using my SBenny cash. I initially thought it was an issue with the app on my end, so that's why I raised it. sorry...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
sorry to have raised the other one, but my initial concern is that I don't seem to get nay prompts for the option to purchase or download VIP content using my SBenny cash. I initially thought it was an issue with the app on my end, so that's why I raised it. sorry...
Please send me a screenshot at this point, as I'm unsure about what you exactly mean. Like with every game in "Game Releases" section, the VIP area includes games which can be unlocked in the same way, using SB Points. If you're able to show me your issue by screenshot, I might be able to help you further.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please send me a screenshot at this point, as I'm unsure about what you exactly mean. Like with every game in "Game Releases" section, the VIP area includes games which can be unlocked in the same way, using SB Points. If you're able to show me your issue by screenshot, I might be able to help you further.
sure! will do. :)