Sbenny.com's return MEGA Giveaway & Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjasmine

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's good that you're back ^^ thanks for the giveaway but for some reason it doesn't work for me. :/

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Contest has ended. Results will be announced as soon as possible, thank you all for the warm welcome back 🤗

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So here are the results:

Most liked posts:

1) @MattJones (44)
2) @Gourov (26)
3) @NinaKaterina (25)

Now, as per picking my favourite one, I have to say it was a hard decision, as I truly appreciated many posts and I had a hard time finding my overall preference, so I thank you all for the kind words ♥ and I hope you'll understand if I didn't pick your post, but it doesn't mean I didn't like it!

Here's the one I decided to pick as my most favourite:

First and foremost, thank you for the compensation you are giving to our community after the offline incident.
To answer the question, i think what i really missed the most was the non stop scrolling here in our forum, this kinda becomes my social media feeds before going to sleep. And nf I also miss checking if there is an update to the MOD which i am currently playing.
I also want to take this opportunity to thank you all guys who's behind our forum for the hard work and non stop effort on keeping our forum up and running. Winning or not in this contest is not really important to me that much, what more important is that our forum is now up and running fully. Thank you everyone and stay safe always 😍🥰💕
Thanks again guys, you're the true spirit of Sbenny.com! I'll assign the prizes right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.