Sbenny Members re-imagined as yugioh cards.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
How did I miss this? I freakin' love it!!!!!! ♥ Did I ever tell you I'm a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!???

I used to take part in local tournaments when I was younger, and spent a lot of money to build my deck 😅

This thread brings back to me a lot of old good memories, so thank you for this ♥

#Thread Sticked

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Mark A can I get that map please ?? I really want to use my map reading skill 😂 Lol this map reminds me a map of my all time favourite game called far cry 2 😍

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
How did I miss this? I freakin' love it!!!!!! ♥ Did I ever tell you I'm a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!???

I used to take part in local tournaments when I was younger, and spent a lot of money to build my deck 😅

This thread brings back to me a lot of old good memories, so thank you for this ♥

#Thread Sticked
I had no clue~!
I'm glad everybody thus far seems to like it. :)

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Sadly, I was hesitant into making this...not many seem to remember and I'm sure new members won't get it either.
master of the force.jpg

Mark A

Member for 6 years
A quick reminder, I'm Not an artist.
I try to showcase my "problem-solving-text" (Card Effects) and not the artworks, most (if not all) the images I used and will use for future custom cards can be found on the internet.

That being said, here's a newly made custom card inspired by a really talented artist:
createcard.jpg

"Problem-Solving-Text/Card Effect"

(Quick Effect) Once per turn, if a monster is special summoned, toss a coin:
•Head: Special summon a Token to your side of the field with the same Type, Attribute, Effects (if any), and Level/Rank (if any) to that special summoned monster.
•Tail: Send this card back to the Side Deck, then you can special summon a monster (from your Main Deck) with the same Type and Attribute, to your side of the field.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I just noticed this thread 😆
Can't say I know anything about these cards, my life is very boring xD
But great work you got there 👍
Maybe the next one could be @D sam here :3

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
If I was ever captured in all my glory (alternatively-in a card)...people would need to close their eyes because of my shine..

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
If I was ever captured in all my glory (alternatively-in a card)...people would need to close their eyes because of my shine..
Ah, I see you're prepared for Christmas! You'll dress up as a Christmas tree! 😂🤣
Or atleast that is what I thought of when you said "shine" xD

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ah, I see you're prepared for Christmas! You'll dress up as a Christmas tree! 😂🤣
Or atleast that is what I thought of when you said "shine" xD
(You live with shining Christmas trees...? Sign me up for the tour) I would be the kind of tree that picks up all the gifts at the night...they are so beneath me. The only potential problem I see in my plan is I can't run away with them...

Mark A

Member for 6 years

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I consider it a compliment more than anything

You have my attention...something good?
I don't want to ruin the surprise...besides my focus is more on the "Problem-Solving-Text/Card Effect" and not on the artwork...:censored:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I mean, it'spretty simple right....the handsome guy who can't be defeated?
Haha~ I was thinking something with a convoluted summoning/activation requirements, to a point that it's almost certain that it's never gonna get summoned/activated.