Scenes from shows or movies that made you cry 😢

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Mine was after the fourth great shinobi war when the Sage of Six Path was releasing the reanimation jutsu of Hokages. The last conversation between Naruto and Minato was amazing and sad. The way Naruto just kept on talking and Minato was just listening watching him with a smile. It was sadder when you realize the day was Naruto's birthday and the death anniversary of his parents.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Mine was on that time when I see avengers end game when tony stark say with infinity stones I'm iron man

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I also cried in the cinema because of that scene 🙂

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Stranger Things Season 2 last episode - The time when they reunite with Eleven

Stranger Things Season 4 last episode - Eddie's, Max's(Probably) Death

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
From the movie mugen train when rengoku sacrifice himself to try and defeat akaza then homura played on ending which makes the whole scene more dramatic.

scaldyballs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Black Adder Goes Forth.

The lads ran to a certain death. I never really watched the show that much but those lasr scenes where fecking heart breaking.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
When I realised Disney killed the Star Wars sequels and turned them into absolute disrespect.
Now we know that anyone with no lightsaber training can beat someone who's a skywalker and has been trained by Grandmaster Luke, and anyone with the last name Palpatine can cast force lightning.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Not only that, the entire movie trilogy is filled with nonsense, no character building, massive plotholes and the worst, there are no consequences. Literally everything lost in the previous trilogies the directors said "screw it, I'll bring it back" in the most idiotic way. Utter garbage.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Not only that, the entire movie trilogy is filled with nonsense, no character building, massive plotholes and the worst, there are no consequences. Literally everything lost in the previous trilogies the directors said "screw it, I'll bring it back" in the most idiotic way. Utter garbage.
They even wasted finn's character development

brotherr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I don't often cry, but when Zane died in Ninjago...I felt things.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Tough episode.