Free Mod apk School Days MOD : "PRIVATE EDUCATION" BENEFITS UNLOCKED! (Latest Version)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

READ CAREFULLY THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND MY MOD WILL WORK LIKE A CHARM! ALSO DON'T FORGET TO RATE IF THE MOD WORKS FOR YOU AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK IN CASE IT DOESN'T (I WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) SINCE THOSE 2 SHOW TO ME THAT IM DOING MY WORK RIGHT AND IN THE PROCESS, WILL KEEP ME GOING TO UPLOAD MODDED GAMES EITHER REQUESTED FROM USERS EITHER GAMES OF MY CHOICE (DON'T WORRY I HAVE GOOD TASTE 😄).

School Days v1.200 (Latest)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: @LVL 500 Mafia Boss

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 106 times

• The most detailed simulation of school life that fits in your pocket!

The prison has closed down and re-opened as a high school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real-time - from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• "PRIVATE EDUCATION" BENEFITS UNLOCKED!
    DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE AND WANT TO KEEP UP WITH MY CONTENT!!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LVL 500 Mafia Boss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.SchoolPublic

Last edited:

Bryoplat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a problem, all of your games dont seem to be modded, I followed instructions but there was no prompt for Lucky Patcher . After waiting for about 5 minutes i thought maybe i should just press purchase. Only the google play payment options seem to come up though. What am I doing wrong?

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a problem, all of your games dont seem to be modded, I followed instructions but there was no prompt for lucky patcher. After waiting for about 5 minutes i thought maybe i should just press purchase. Only the google play payment options seem to come up though. What am I doing wrong?
I don't know if I will be able to help you, but I got the same problem. So I did create a patched apk with LP. And now the game works just fine by me.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
@Bryoplat Mmmmm...did you installed Lucky Patcher after downloading my apk or you had it installed before? Sorry to hear that it didn't work i will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.Also make sure you have LP latest version installed.
Post automatically merged:

@MxllxLea I have pre-patched the apk so you can get the premium contents for free.Did you also installed lucky patcher after downloading my apk? And did you aldo had LP latest version on your phone? Sorry to hear that it didn't work at first... :/

Last edited:

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Bryoplat Mmmmm...did you installed Lucky Patcher after downloading my apk or you had it installed before? Sorry to hear that it didn't work i will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.Also make sure you have LP latest version installed.

@MxllxLea I have pre-patched the apk so you can get the premium contents for free.Did you also installed lucky patcher after downloading my apk? And did you aldo had LP latest version on your phone? Sorry to hear that it didn't work at first... :/
So I installed LP for a while now, maybe that's why it didn't work first. Usually I just install new updates... And that's all. I'll try again with your version. Oh and don't worry it's ok 😆

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
LUCKY PATCHER LATEST VERSION IS REQUIRED AS WELL AS TO HAVE IT INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE BEFORE DOWNLOADING MY APK (THIS IS FOR EVERYONE)!

Well it works like a charm ! Thank you
No problem! Thanks for your kind words.😁
Oh and don't worry it's ok 😆
I'm a new uploader to the forum so feedback and ratings matter A LOT to me.I love modding and i'd like to think im good at it as well as knowing im offering good content for the community.Lastly i personally,DON'T WANT people to feel they wasted their SB Points and time with my mods so if y'all got troubleshooting im here to help.

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Since im not an Approved Releaser yet, my mods NEED to be tested by the forum's staff before being publicly visible.This obviously means that my mods work.Now im not sure what's exactly the problem is but i have a few ideas and in the coming days for my next uploads imma try some possible solutions i have on my mind to see if this problem with LP persists✌.

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I have a problem, all of your games dont seem to be modded, I followed instructions but there was no prompt for
Lucky Patcher.After waiting for about 5 minutes i thought maybe i should just press purchase. Only the google play payment options seem to come up though. What am I doing wrong?
What you are doing wrong is simply that you don't have lucky patcher's latest version installed on your phone.LP gets updated VERY FREQUENTLY and many users like you think that it auto updates or that it is the latest version.I use it everyday so i don't stay behind but since you don't,it's VERY EASY to fall behind with the latest version.(8.5.2 is the latest) I'm writing this because my mods actually work and what you said is not true.I imagine you want some kind of proof? Well,i just helped a user that had the same problem in my "WRECKED (Island Survival Sim) post and everything went ok when she installed LP's latest version.She thought the latest version was 7.21.....

Bryoplat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the help, turns out downloading Lucky Patcher doesnt come with the 8.5.2 version. So i had to manually update from the settings. Had you not told me about the 8 5.2 version then i never would have figured it out. Thanks again🤣🤣🤣

Cagw

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a problem, all of your games dont seem to be modded, I followed instructions but there was no prompt for lucky patcher. After waiting for about 5 minutes i thought maybe i should just press purchase. Only the google play payment options seem to come up though. What am I doing wrong?
I already installed the latest version of lucky patcher and yet I still encounter the same problem

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Have you installed the proxy server for in-app purhases? If you have already try to start a new game with a default character exit to the main menu and you should be able to purchase "private education".Lastly if you can see "Private" at the top of the title it means that it's unlocked.Send screenshots so i can have a better insight.

P.S Bryoplat's problem has been solved as far as i know thanks to what i said to him/her do...

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Did you tried everything i said above? If yes then sorry but i can't figure out the solution to your problem :/ . I would only point out as a last resort that i patch my apk's with a rooted device and hence if you are not rooted the mod might not work ,but as far as i know since i have uploaded all of MDickie's games they never required a rooted device for my mod to work on other users devices (i don't know if all the above users have their devices rooted since my mod worked for them).Some games (NOT ALL) require latest version of LP as well as root but i highly doubt it that MDickie games belong in that category...Sorry for not being able to help..If i figure out anything related i will message you again and sorry for wasting your SB Points & time.

Kind regards

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I already installed the latest version of lucky patcher and yet I still encounter the same problem
NORMALLY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY ERRORS BECAUSE A BUNCH OF USERS HAVE REPORTED THE SAME PROBLEM TO ME AND I RESPONDED BACK THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY HAVE LP LATEST VERSION INSTALLED (Current 8.5.3) ON THEIR PPHONES.I GOT BACK AS AN ANSWER "THANKS THIS WORKED" etc etc ...

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.